Organic Brain Support
The Aging Brain
The decline of memory and other cognitive functions is a major concern for people of all ages - including young students, busy professionals and aging seniors. The brain is arguably the most important organ in the body. It gives us the capacity to think, plan, speak and move. It controls body temperature, blood pressure, heart rate and breathing. And like the rest of the body, it ages over time. As a result, there is a gradual decline in memory and mental acuity that is a normal consequence of aging. Or is there? Research has begun to demonstrate that cognitive decline is not an inevitable part of the aging process. We know that mental stimulation (such as learning new languages and crossword puzzles) in addition to a nutritive diet (rich in antioxidants and healthy fats) can help to optimize mental functioning. With the right tools, it is simple to cultivate a sharp mind and a strong memory.
Organic Brain Support
Organic Brain Support contains a number of brain-boosting nutrients that can help to support brain function throughout all stages of life:
- The leaf of the Ginkgo biloba tree has extraordinary neuroprotective properties and is unrivaled in its ability to enhance blood circulation throughout the body, especially to the brain. The ginkgo tree has been around for at least 270 million years and has been used medicinally for the past 5,000 years with remarkable results.
- Blueberry has been labeled a “super food” for its nutritive value and antioxidant potential. Research has shown that blueberry polyphenols can cross the blood-brain barrier and exert their neuro-protective effect directly within the brain.
- Grape seeds are one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Grape seeds contain a number of healthful polyphenols that have astonishing anti-aging effects in the brain.
- Ginseng has been added for its adaptogenic potential. The root of the ginseng plant has been used for thousands of years in Asia, Europe and North America for normalizing conditions and regulating energy in the body and brain.
- Lastly, all of our Irwin Organics products contain a proprietary blend of organic Papaya and Ginger – two herbal digestive aids that may enhance the benefits of the other ingredients contained in this formula.
Why Choose Organic?
All of our Irwin Organics products are USDA certified assuring you that 95% or more of our ingredients have been organically produced according to the most stringent standards. The USDA Organic Seal ensures that no conventional pesticides and no harmful chemicals have been used in producing these nutrients. That means they’re good for your health, and the health of the environment.
Directions: (Adult) Take two (2) tablets daily.
Your Price: $13.74