Derma E Cracked Skin Relief Creme is paraben free and eco-friendly. A unique blend of herbs, homeopathic remedies and skin vitamins that provides fast soothing relief, and helps relieve even the most severely dry, cracked or chapped skin. This nourishing non-greasy crème is rich in antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and nourish severely dry damaged skin. It will also help relieve the pain associated with deeply cracked skin. Formulated with herbs such as Bay Leaf Oil, Arnica, Clove, Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil, it helps relieve skin discomfort, encourage healing and help repair damaged skin.
- Natural Ingredients
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Eco friendly
- Fast soothing relief for painful, severely cracked skin.
- Absorbs immediately to rehydrate hands, elbows, heels, fingertips, or wherever skin is dry and cracked.
- Natural herbs
- Gluten free
- Formulated with Clove, Bay Leaf, Arnica, Aloe and Jojoba Oil
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.