Firming Toner with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester
Derma E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Firming Facial Toner will firm your skin while toning to help rebalance your skin's pH after cleansing. Enriched with herbal extracts, Derma-E DMAE Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Firming Facial Toner formula will not disturb the skin's natural moisture balance and will refine pore size with regular usage. To complete your cleansing routine, Firming Facial Toner will also refresh, soothe, and calm the skin. It has anti-aging effects because it contains gravity-defying DMAE that reduces facial sag and firms skin. Researchers report that DMAE has improved skin hydration and tone, lip shape and fullness, and reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It also contains Alpha Lipoic Acid, the universal antioxidant, that protects both water and fat soluble cell structures from free radical damage. It contains C-Ester that stimulates the production of collagen, essential for skin tone and elasticity. Firming Facial Toner is enriched with additional vitamins and botanicals to nourish and hydrate your skin. Derma-E's complete line of DMAE products is formulated to improve skin tone and reduce wrinkles.
- Cruelty free
- Paraben Free
- Eco Friendly
Derma E's Firming DMAE Formulas
Visibly firm, tighten and tone your skin today. Mature skin suffers from a loss of supportive collagen, which results in slack-looking skin. Firming DMAE formulas are designed to visibly promote firmer, more resilient skin by replenishing the vital nutrients skin needs to maintain healthy collagen levels. Developed with widely-acclaimed DMAE, universal antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid and nourishing C-Ester, these potent pro-collagen, pro-elastin formulas address the advanced signs of maturity such as looseness, sagging and moisture loss.
Research shows DMAE improves skin tone and increases tensile strength of the skin, suggesting that the topical application of DMAE firms skin and reduces facial sag. Another study using DMAE reported similar improvement in skin firmness and added that DMAE reduced the appearance of lines and wrinkles. DMAE has also demonstrated antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, both of which can help visibly slow the aging process.
The universal antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is capable of protecting all portions of the skin’s cellular structure and boosts the activity of all other antioxidants. ALA helps deactivate a wide array of cell damaging free radicals, recycles other antioxidants, and helps defend cellular DNA.
C-Ester, an ester of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), is a fat-soluble antioxidant that protects skin from free radical damage and recycles other antioxidants such as Vitamin E. Vitamin C is essential for supporting and boosting collagen health.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.
Your Price: $6.09