Exfoliating Mask with Fruit Enzymes by Derma E
Derma E's Cleansing Enzyme Mask is paraben free and eco-friendly. Perfect for all skin types, this natural, deep cleansing mask combines Dead Sea Salts with Sea Kelp, Green Tea, Bentonite and Kaolin Clays to detoxify, remove impurities, deep clean pores and absorb excess skin oils. This rejuvenating spa-like formula reveals more refined, younger looking skin. Fruit enzymes also help to thoroughly detoxify, cleanse and remove dull aging cells from the skin’s surface. Benefits are numerous including deeply cleansed skin and the promotion of new cell growth, leaving your skin glowing and smooth. Facial masks are an ideal way to gently exfoliate the skin. As we age, skin cells die, collagen and elastin production slows down and pores become blocked. Regular exfoliation increases the circulation in the skin, allows the skin to breathe easier, and reveals younger looking skin.
- Natural & Organic
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Eco Friendly
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.
|*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, products on our web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.