Glycolic Facial Cleanser with Marine Plant Extracts
Derma E Glycolic Facial Cleanser is paraben free and eco-friendly. It naturally exfoliates with marine plant extracts, Oil Free, Fragrance-Free, pH balanced and water-rinseable. This oil-free, fragrance-free, water-rinseable facial cleanser will not strip your skin of natural oils nor dry it out. Glycolic Acid helps to shed old dull cells and unclog pores, leaving your skin looking brighter and feeling softer. The addition of marine plant extracts, chamomile and aloe vera ensures this formula deep cleanses your skin, reduces inflammation and soothes while it works. This formula is gentle enough for daily use and by using it regularly your skin will feel clean, hydrated and refresh.
- Naturally exfoliates with marine plant extracts
- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- pH balanced
- Water rinseable
- Crulety free
- Paraben free
- Eco friendly
- Natural Ingredients
- Detoxify, purify and restore youth to your skin
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.
Your Price: $8.87