Derma E Soothing Pycnogenol Eye Gel with Green Tea Extract is paraben free and eco-friendly. This oil-free moisturizing eye gel blends 2 powerful antioxidants together into a cooling, healing formula. Pycnogenol, 50 times stronger than vitamin E, and Green Tea Extract gently penetrate your skin to fight the signs of aging by repairing and restoring damaged tissue. Witch Hazel has been added to tighten up the eye area and promotes a smoother appearance. Especially designed for the delicate tissue surrounding the eyes, Derma-E's eye gel helps repair damaged tissue, reduce under-eye puffiness, and eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and crow's feet.
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance free and colling eye gel helps repair and protect the fragile eye area.
- Helps trat the appearance of lines, dryness and puffiness.
- Help rebuild collagen to enhance shin's elasticity and tone.
- Eyes look vibrant, rested and younger looking
- Natural & Organic
- Paraben Free
- Eco Friendly
- Oil Free
Specially formulated for sensitive, easily irritated skin, Soothing Pycnogenol formulas help keep skin calm while diminishing signs of aging. Only Derma E combines Pycnogenol (a remarkable super-antioxidant endorsed by Dr. Oz for promoting younger looking skin) with vitamins and botanicals in gentle, fragrance-free formulas for healthy, younger-looking skin.
Pycnogenol is a remarkable antioxidant, ideal for those who have red, reactive, sensitive skin or who suffer from inflammatory conditions such as rosacea. Extracted from the bark of the French maritime pine, this nutrient ha been show to help stabilize the capillary system, increase skin’s resistance to irritation and improvecirculation (to reduce the look of puffiness or swelling). In addition, it is 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E and 20 times more effective than Vitamin C in neutralizing free radicals that cause age damage to the skin. Not only is this gentle yet effective ingredient excellent for soothing and supporting sensitive skin and visibly reducing redness, it also helps diminish and prevent multiple signs of aging.The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.