Vitalizing Moisturizer SPF 15
Derma E Tropical Solutions Facial Moisturizer Helps brighten and even skin tone while providing UVA/UVB protection with this protective citrus scented daytime moisturizer. With an Intensive Skin Brightening Complex rich Madonna Lily, Bearberry, Niacinamide and Licorice, this formula helps lighten and prevent discoloration for a brighter, more luminous complexion. Anti-aging antioxidants Vitamin C, Green Tea and Olive help fight, reduce and prevent the visible signs of aging. Ideal for all skin types experiencing uneven pigmentation, discoloration, sun damage, freckles and age and dark spots.
This tropically sourced, exotic botanical blend moisturizes, nourishes and protects skin from UVA/UVB damage.
Enriched with olive, vitamin C and green tea, this crème delivers antioxidant properties that help reduce the signs of aging.
- This citrus scented blend contain UVA/UVB SPF 15 leaving skin moisturized and protected.
Derma E's Vitalizing Collection
Like a wake up call for dull, tired, lifeless skin, the Vitalizing Pomegranate line is designed to boost skin vibrancy and youthful vitality. Filled with healthy antioxidants Green Tea, Tamanu Oil, CoQ10 as well as nourishing Vitamins A, C and E, these refreshing pineapple-mango scented formulas awaken dull, tired, lifeless skin to boost a lively, energetic glow.
Pomegranate is often referred to as a ‘superfruit’ because of its superior antioxidant and nutrient content. Extracts of the fruit contain anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits that have been shown to help prevent fine lines, firm the skin and reduce free radical damage. Antioxidants are also excellent for helping to provide a second layer of defense from sun damage.
The Tamanu Oil contained in each Vitalizing formula is indigenous to tropical Southeast Asia and the South Pacific. Long treasured for its ability to help protect skin from environmental elements, Tamanu Oil is ideal for addressing premature skin damage and imperfections, because it has been shown to demonstrate antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.
Your Price: $1.41