Reverse the signs of aging with Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Creme which softens, smoothes and conditions dry, chapped or weather-worn hands. This rich, therapeutic moisturizing formula helps reverse the visible signs of aging with Olive Oil, Green Tea Extract and other powerful antioxidants. Moisturizing conditioners penetrate deeply to soothe, repair and revitalize, while MSM nourishes and strengthens skin, nails and cuticles. This light non-greasy hand crème absorbs quickly and provides all-day hydration for soft, smooth noticeably younger looking hands. Derma E Anti-Aging Hand Cream is paraben free and eco-friendly.
Derma E's Age-Defying Antioxidant Collection
Age-Defying Antioxidant Collection helps diminish multiple signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and damage caused by stress, lifestyle, sun and other environmental factors. With an advanced antioxidant blend including Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol (superior nutrients endorsed by Dr. Oz), these powerful formulas nourish and revitalize for healthier, younger-looking skin.
- Astaxanthin is the strongest natural antioxidant found to date. It has been shown to help prevent and reduce the visible signs of aging, soothe away signs of irritation and enhance skin’s defenses against oxidative damage.
- Pycnogenol is a remarkable antioxidant that not only helps diminish multiple signs of aging, it has been shown to soothe signs of inflammation and support skin’s natural ability to repair itself.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.