Derma E Deep Wrinkle Reverse Serum with Peptides Plus is paraben free and eco-friendly. help prevent and actually reverse the aging process. One of these, known as Palmitoyl Pentapeptide (Matrixyl) tells the skin to restructure itself. and synthesize new key components such as collagen that improves elasticity. This repair mechanism results in thicker skin, better tone and fewer wrinkles. The other peptide, Acetyl Hexapeptide ( Argireline) relaxes facial muscles, smoothes away wrinkles, and discourages the formation of new lines.
Only derma e combines these two powerful and effective peptides together into a single formulation, thereby producing a doubly effective product. derma e has also gone one step further by adding beneficial antioxidants such as Pycnogenol, Vitamin C and Green Tea Extract to create a significantly advanced anti-aging formula. Ideal for normal to oily or combination skin. Use day or night, alone or as a treatment product. Layer underneath other Derma E moisturizers to maximize the effect on your skin. May be under make-up if desired.
Deep Wrinkle Reverse Peptide Formulas
- Natural & Organic
- Improves skins resilience, tone and texture
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
Deep wrinkles and crow's feet don't stand a chance. Deep Wrinkle Reverse Peptide formulas are designed to visibly relax the appearance of deep wrinkles and discourage new ones from forming. Developed with two powerfully effective peptides, Matrixyl synthe'6 and Argireline, plus beneficial antioxidants, these products promote smooth, supple, younger-looking skin.
Amino acids, the building blocks of proteins, can be combined together to form peptides. Recently, scientific research has proven that Matrixyl synthe'6 and Argireline help visibly reduce the look of deep lines and wrinkles while also promoting healthy skin tone, texture and resilience.
The Derma E Difference
- Matrixyl synthe'6 - Supports and boosts collagen, promotes healthy tone and texture and reduces look of deep lines and wrinkles
- Argireline - Helps relax facial muscles, promotes smooth skin and discourages formation of new lines
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.