- Proven natural formulations since 1984
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Phthalates free
- No artificial colors
Derma E's Very Clear Skin Care System
Specially formulated for oily or blemish-prone skin types, the Very Clear skincare system helps optimize skin clarity by cleansing away pore-clogging dirt and blemish-causing bacteria while restoring clean hydration. Formulas utilize a unique Anti-Blemish Complex that has been proven as effective as an over-the-counter remedy but with fewer side effects. Skin will appear fresh and healthy, not stripped, flaky or irritated as with other harsher treatments.
- Salicylic Acid - Helps skin cells shed more easily to keep pores clear
- Tea Tree - Shown to be as effective as an OTC ingredient but with fewer side effects
- Willow Bark - Helps remove dead skin tissue and unclog pores
- Rosewood - Helps absorb excess sebum and balance skin oils
- Lavender - Helps visibly reduce redness, irritation and calm skin
- Chamomile - Provides a soothing, calming, and relaxing effect
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.