A Probiotic for You and Your Children
Kids N' Us MegaFlora DailyFoods delivers a broad spectrum of 14 non-competing health friendly bacteria. The bacteria have been carefully selected to address a range of common concerns resulting from dysbiosis in adults and children 5 years and older. Each dose provides a total of 5 billion probiotics designed for optimal repopulation and rebalancing of the digestive tract. The beneficial bacterial probiotic strains promote healthy bowel function, nourish a healthy digestive tract and help strengthen the immune system.*
A child's healthy intestinal flora is similar to the bacteria found in adults. Therefore, Kids N' Us MegaFlora DailyFoods may also be taken by adults following a daily probiotic maintenance program. Kids N' Us MegaFlora DailyFoods contains the same beneficial strains as MegaFlora DailyFoods, but at an appropriate strength suitable for both children ages 5-15 and adults.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus naturally inhabits the human small intestine, mouth and vagina and helps combat against pathogenic bacteria.*
- DDS1 strain Lactobacillus acidophilus is able to withstand stomach acid, take up residence in the intestine and multiply. It helps digest carbohydrates and proteins, produces a range of nutrients and promotes nutrient assimilation.*
- Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus are transient bacteria that are naturally found in a healthy human digestive tract. They provide protection against pathogenic bacteria and support immune health.* Helping to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates, they assist in the digestion of dairy and help soothe the bowels.* Combined, these probiotic strains also help promote the health of the skin and maintain an already healthy inflammatory response.*
- Lactobacillus reuteri is initially established in a healthy digestive tract from human breast milk.
- Lactobacillus salivarius naturally promotes health of the small intestine and helps maintain an already healthy inflammatory response.*
- Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium infantis are some of the most prevalent bacteria in a healthy gut. They support immune health, detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, production of B vitamins and protection against yeast overgrowth.*
- Streptococcus thermophilus is a transient protective bacteria which promotes digestive health.*
Suggested Use: To maintain healthy intestinal flora, consume one capsule per day on a full stomach. Store in refrigerator or freezer to maintain freshness and viable activity.
Tested to be free of: Herbicides, Pesticides, Soy, Dairy, Gluten