The hormone imbalance that most often causes hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats and other menopausal complaints is called "estrogen dominance." It may be caused by too much estrogen, too little progesterone, or both. FemCreme is a natural progesterone crème that is designed to the exact specifications of Dr. John Lee (What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause). Its progesterone is 100% bio-identical to that made by the human body, so that you will experience none of the unpleasant side effects associated with the synthetic progestins that most physicians prescribe.
When the ovaries begin to shut down, the only remaining source of progesterone is the adrenal glands. The modern world takes a terrible toll on these glands. In many cases, the adrenals are too weak to ever produce the amount of progesterone you need. These women may need to use a progesterone crème for most of their lives. Other women might need such a crème only for a few months, while Transitions or ProFema rebuild adrenal strength.
Our suggestion is to use Transitions or ProFema for a month. If that doesn’t provide all the relief you need, add FemCreme. When complete relief is obtained, begin to reduce your usage of FemCreme to the smallest amount you can use without a return of symptoms. Many women will be able to discontinue FemCreme as long they continue with Transitions or ProFema.
Features and Benefits
- Natural USP Progesterone (480 mg per oz) - Used to help support the delicate balance of progesterone to estrogen.
- Black Cohosh Root (2.5% deoxyactein) - Helps to reduce symptoms of menopause including night sweats and hot flashes, nervousness and irritability.
- Wild Yam Root (6% diosgenin; 400 mg per oz) - Contains factors that help support peri-menopausal and menopausal hormonal balances.
- Chaste Tree Fruit (5% flavones) - Also known as Vitex Agnus Castus, helps balance the body's levels of estrogen and progesterone.
- Dong Quai Root (1% lingustilides) - Referred to as female ginseng in Traditional Chinese Medicine and highly regarded for its impact on menopausal symptoms.
- Nettles, Red Raspberry Leaf, Damiana and Burdock Root - Synergistic herbs that work well with the other ingredients in FemCreme.