Hot flashes, mood swings and other discomforts stem from hormone imbalances. But, such imbalances don't just happen.
As menopause nears, the ovaries begin to shut down. This leaves your adrenal glands as your only source of progesterone. If your adrenal glands are in perfect health, you'll make enough progesterone, under normal circumstances, to maintain hormone balance. If not, you will be progesterone deficient. Dr. John R. Lee (What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause) believes that nearly all hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats and other related problems are caused by adrenal related progesterone deficiency, or by excesses of estrogen that are caused by the estrogenic chemicals found in plastics.
While hormone balancing factors (like hesperidin and isoflavones) can help calm hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats and so on, they do nothing to strengthen the adrenal glands. Hot flashes, mood swings and so on are bad enough; adrenal weakness can also cause far worse problems in the future. Thus, it is vital to address this aspect of menopausal distress.
Transitions is the only supplement you'll find that addresses both immediate hormone imbalances and the weaknesses that cause them. Because of this, it will help you feel not just better, but your very best, while also guarding against future health problems in ways that other supplements simply can't.
Features and Benefits
- Hesperidin (From Citrus; 650 mg) - Magnolia bark is rich in honokiol, which is thought to contribute to the primary anti-stress and cortisol-lowering effects of the plant.
- Burdock Root (4:1 extract; 120 mg) - A rich, natural source of B-Complex vitamins that are readily depleted by stress.
- Chaste Tree Fruit (5% flavones; 100 mg) - Has calming effects.
- Coleus Forskolii Root (10% forskoliin; 100 mg) - Used for centuries to stabilize emotions.
- Gamma Oryzanol (From rice; 65 mg) - Also known as "Indian Ginseng" and used as an adaptogen, which helps the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Motherwort Flowers (4:1 extract; 60 mg) - Categorized as an adaptogen by Russian researchers to help the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Dong Quai Root (1% lingustilides; 48 mg) - Used to relieve muscle tension.
- Asparagus Root (40% saponins; 40 mg) and Rehmannia Root (1% catapol; 24 mg) - Chinese herbs known for its calming effects on the body.
- Black Cohosh Root (2.5% deoxyactein; 40 mg) - Helps soothe the nerves and has a mild calming effect.
- Eleuthero Root (.8% eleutherosides; 40 mg) - Known for having relaxing properties.
- Kudzu Root (40% isoflavones; 40 mg) - Helps relax muscles.
- Poria Cocos (40% b-pachyman; 40 mg) - In traditional Chinese medicine, white atractylodes are used as a Qi (chee) tonic to support mental fatigue.
- Wild Yam Root (6% diosgenin; 40 mg) - Chinese heart tonic that helps regulate mood.
- White Peony Root (4% paeoniforin; 12 mg) - Soothing to the digestive system which can become inflamed during stress.
Your Price: $13.60