Because the cell wall of candida (and all other fungal organisms) is made mostly of fiber, fiber digesting enzymes can break it down. When the cell wall breaks down, the yeast dies, while causing virtually no healing crisis. While candida can develop an immunity to anti-fungal drugs and herbs, it has no defense against the enzymes in Candex.
For 10 years, Candex has provided the most potent blend of plant based, fiber digesting enzymes available for those suffering from candida. It is the only such product that has been studied in a human trial, and has helped countless people live richer, fuller lives. It works very quickly, overcoming common vaginal infections in just days, and making a difference you can feel - in even the worst of systemic problems - within a week or so.
In attempts to appear unique or improve upon Candex, some companies have added protease (protein digesting) enzymes to the fiber digesting enzymes in Candex. There are two reasons we do not feel this is a wise addition. First, the protease is not necessary to complete the task. Secondly, protease enzymes may compromise the health of probiotics, which are the friendly flora that are essential for good intestinal health. These flora are almost compromised in those who suffer from the overgrowth of Candida.
If you have yeast problems, or just want to keep yeast populations under control, count on Candex!
Features and Benefits
- Vegetarian Cellulase (128,000 CU) - Effectively breaks down yeast cells.
- Vegetarian Hemicellulase (80,000 HCU) - Effectively breaks down yeast cells.
- Vegetarian Amylase (8,000 DU) - Helps break down carbohydrates before they can ferment and add to the yeast issue.
- Vegetarian Glucoamylase (800 AGU) - Helps break down large carbohydrates and starches before they can ferment and add to the yeast issue.
- Vegetarian Invertase (2,000 SU) - Helps break down table sugar, which can be used as an energy source for yeast.
- No Protease - Protease may potentially break down and destroy the friendly flora in the body, which helps fight yeast.