Mother to BeTM was originally formulated as the most comprehensive prenatal supplement ever offered. Unfortunately, its six tablet dose was too much for many pregnant women to handle. Because of this, we have reformulated it into a three a day formula that is actually more nutritious than the six a day it replaces. To reduce the dosage to three tablets, calcium and magnesium levels dropped from 600 mg each to 200 mg each. Other minor changes were made to certain vitamins and minerals, but none that make significant differences. Mixed tocopherols declined from 369 mg to 150 mg, and tocotrienols were removed. This is because research has shown that tocotrienols, in supplements, are virtually worthless when given with Vitamin E.
As you know, Pure Essence has always hung its hat on whole foods. While such foods are the best kinds of supplements for everyone, they are especially beneficial for expectant mothers, because they are so easily digested, absorbed and delivered to cells. The reductions in calcium, magnesium and other nutrients have allowed us to bolster the whole food value of Mother to BeTM still farther.
Mother to Be has always provided over 30 times more whole food value than any competitive prenatal. Now, it provides even more, with an increase in total whole food value from 24,000 mg in the old formula to 33,000 mg in the new. Specifically, these increases are as follows:
• Spirulina moves from 780 to 600 mg, but 600 mg of chlorella have been added
• The grass juice concentrates have almost doubled, with barley eliminated so that your customer won’t have even the slightest concern about gluten (unfortunately, many consumers don’t know that cereal grasses contain no gluten, and thus perceive these grasses as a potential problem)
• The high ORAC and phytonutrient rich berry complex has nearly doubled
• Ginger juice has more than doubled to provide maximum support against nausea and morning sickness
• Nettles has more than doubled, and dandelion and red clover have increased
There is little doubt that women need more nutrition during pregnancy than at any other time of life. Yet, because of the concern that a fetus may concentrate unused, isolated nutrients, prenatal supplements have always provided lower levels of vitamins and minerals. If a woman needs more nutrition than at other times of life, yet her supplement is providing lower levels of isolated nutrients, the obvious answer is that she needs more whole food nutrition. Because Pure Essence
prenatals provide far, far more of these foods than any other prenatals, they should always be your pregnant customers’ products of choice.
Women who can take three tablets a day should most definitely use Mother to BeTM. Those whose pregnancy makes swallowing supplements unpleasant can use One ‘n’ OnlyTM PreNatal. An important point to remember is that our One ‘n’ OnlyTM PreNatal provides more whole food nutrition (by far) than other formulas that are three to six a day doses. And, of course, Mother to BeTM provides even more.*
*  Note: Unless otherwise noted, this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our natural products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.