Mother & Child
A woman's nutritional needs change at the moment of delivery. Mother & Child is designed for women for as long as they are breast feeding. This formula helps build strong milk while continuing to develop the "essence" that a mother's milk carries to her child. It also helps the mother convey greater immunity to her newborn. Mother & Child is a must for every new mother.
Features and Benefits
- Folate (Folic Acid; 800 mcg) - Women who are capable of becoming pregnant and who consume adequate amounts of folate daily during their childbearing years, may reduce their risk of having a pregnancy affected by spina bifida or other neural tube defects.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol; 1000 IU) - Aids in calcium absorption and helps regulate key hormones involved in bone development.
- Iron (BisGlycinate; 12 mg) - Helps both the mother and baby's blood carry oxygen.
- Calcium (Citrate & Ascorbate; 500 mg) - Supports strong bones, teeth, and aids in muscle contractions.
- Magnesium (600 mg) - Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, the relaxation of both voluntary and involuntary muscle tissue, neurotransmitter activity, hormone regulation and supports healthy bone metabolism.
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherol & Tocotrienol Complex (155 mg) - Provides all of mother nature's natural sources of Vitamin E, such as Gamma Tocopherol, which may be even more powerful than the more commonly used alpha tocopherol.
- Pro-Vitamin A (Beta Carotene; 10,000 IU) - Beta Carotene converts into Vitamin A in the body and eliminates any toxic build-up.
- Selenium (L-methyl Selenocysteine; 70 mcg) - Contains many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and phytonutrients to support the nutritional needs of the mother and child.
- Plant Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase & Invertase; 25 mg) - Assist in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches, cellulose, lactose, fats and sugars, which lessens the burden on our digestive systems and conserves energy for our bodies.
- Super Critical Extracted Ginger (45 mg) - Known for having a soothing effect on our GI tract. Ginger has traditionally been used in China to treat nausea, vomiting, and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Burdock Root (40:1) - Helps to detoxify and purify the blood.
- Nettles Leaves (4:1 extract) - Supports the production of breast milk.
- Super Food Blend (Organic Spirulina, Organic Barley/Oat Grass Juice) - A rich source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) to support signal transmission to the brain, eyes and nervous system. Nutrient dense food concentrates that help nourish the body and support energy levels and immune function by providing essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins, EFAs and various phytochemicals.
- Organic Vegetable Blend (Spinach, Kale & Broccoli) - Contains many vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and phyto-nutrients to support the nutritional needs of the mother and child.
- Dandelion Leaves - High in Vitamin A, Vitamin C and iron, carrying more iron and calcium than spinach.
- Colostrum - Supports the immune system in babies.
- BioPerine (Piper Nigrum; 3 mg) - Enhances the bioavailability of vitamins, minerals & herbs.
Your Price: $18.79