Each day, millions of Americans turn to stimulants - guarana, yohimbe, caffeine, Ephedra, ma huang, etc. - to help them get through the day. But, instead of generating energy, stimulants drain it, leaving us weaker than ever and placing extreme stress on the adrenal glands and cardiovascular system. With this in mind, we created EnergyPlus.
EnergyPlus reflects the holistic reality that the body can produce abundant energy only when all its systems - and all its cells - work in perfect harmony. Through its blend of Spirulina and Superior Herbs, EnergyPlus energizes and repairs cells throughout the body, so that they can more efficiently make energy of their own. The result is clean, clear energy that you'll feel within minutes, and lasts for hours (the kind of energy you enjoyed as a child).
Because EnergyPlus improves the functions of cells in every organ system and the blood, it not only increases energy, but builds health in general. Thus, it supports immunity, enhances mental focus, improves the hair, skin and nails, and so on. You'll notice that all kinds of things begin to improve when you use EnergyPlus.
Features and Benefits
- Organic Spirulina (1,000 mg) - The world's only known source of vegetarian glycogen, which the body converts to instant energy upon demand.
- Gynostemma Root (225 mg) - Supports energy in all five (Heart, Liver, Lung, Kidney, Spleen) major organ systems. Helps Central Nervous System adapt to stress.
- Lycium Fruit (Goji Berry; 150 mg) - Supports energy in Liver, Kidney and Lung Systems. Traditional Chinese Medicine's greatest vision tonic.
- Eucommia Bark (135 mg) - Supports energy in Kidney and Liver Systems. Helps build strong bones, ligaments, tendons. Tonic to reproductive system.
- Eleuthero Root (100 mg) - Also known as Siberian ginseng. Supports energy in all five major organ systems. Helps the body adapt to stress.
- Schizandra Fruit (90 mg) - Enters all 12 of the body's major energy meridians. Is thought to purify the blood, sharpen the mind, improve memory, promote skin health, etc.
- Astragalus Root (75 mg) - Supports energy in Spleen and Lung Systems. Strengthens digestion, immunity, benefits muscle tone.
- Rehmannia Root (50 mg) - Supports energy in Kidneys, Liver and Heart Systems. Said to be the "Kidney's own food." Used in countless anti-aging formulas in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- White Peony Root (50 mg) - Supports energy in Liver and Spleen Systems. Wondrous blood cleanser. Helps relax strained muscles. Helps balance emotions.
- Reishi (45 mg) - Also known as Ganomderma. Supports energy in Heart, Liver, Lung and Kidney Systems. Provides tremendous immune support. Used for vast varieties of illnesses in Asia, but as a premiere adaptogen can be used daily by anyone.
- Codonopsis Root (90 mg) - Supports energy in the Lung and Spleen Systems. Not the same as ginseng, but with similar properties. Better for most Americans than ginseng because ginseng can exacerbate the "hot" properties of the American diet.
- Salvia Root (100 mg) - Enhances circulation. Among the premiere cardiovascular herbs in Asia. Ensures delivery of nutrients from all herbs to cells throughout the body.
- Aged Citrus Peel (25 mg) - Eliminates excess dampness which can reduce energy levels, according to Chinese Medicine.
- Cornus Fruit (75 mg) - Supports energy in Kidney System. Strengthens power of all other tonic herbs. Helps the body preserve the "yin" energy that is drained by the Western lifestyle.
- Zizyphus Seed (50 mg) - Supports energy in the Heart and Liver Systems. Helps calm nerves. Promotes relaxation.
- BioPerine (Piper Nigrum; 3 mg) - Enhances the bioavailability of all nutrients by increasing digestive efficiency.