Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus Raspberry Lemonade
Magnesium is the world's most overlooked nutrient. Without it, calcium cannot be efficiently deposited to bone tissues. When calcium does not reach the bones, it can form arterial plaque, bone spurs, kidney stones, etc. It can also cause calcification of brain cells, thus undermining mental function.
Over 80% of Americans fail to get even the minimum daily requirement for magnesium. Less than one in 20 get the amount that progressive nutritionists suggest. Magnesium deficiency can lead to osteoporosis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, migraines, muscle cramps (especially cramps in the legs at night), constipation, poor mental function, lack of energy, high blood sugar levels and countless other problems.
Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus is the world's finest magnesium supplement. Because it reaches the stomach in 100% liquid, ionic form, every milligram of it is instantly available for absorption. And, you won't believe how good it tastes!
If you eat dairy products, you need Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus to balance the calcium in your diet. If you don't, you can use Ionic-Fizz Calcium Plus, which provides ionic magnesium and calcium in the ratio that is best for building healthy bones. Both Ionic-Fizz products also provide every co-nutrient needed for bone construction and maintenance. These products can be used with any of our Vitamin D series products, and with any multiple that does not supply over 5,000 IUs of Vitamin D per day.
Features and Benefits
- 6 Ionic Minerals (Magnesium, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc) - Most widely recognized mineral form utilized by the body. The world's best absorbed minerals. Smaller mineral particles that increase the rate of absorption. Easily digested, absorbed, and utilized even by those with digestive issues (low stomach acid, etc.)
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol; 100 IU) - Aids in calcium absorption and is vital for healthy bone development. Supports the immune system & longevity. Regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood.
- Ionic Magnesium (Elemental; 300 mg) - The form of magnesium that our cells can use. Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, muscle relaxation, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals, plays an important role in depositing calcium into the bones.
- Electrolyte Mineral Complex (Potassium, Magnesium) - An ideal way to replace vital electrolyte minerals without consuming high amounts of sugar, like those found in common Sport drinks.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin; 30 mcg) - The activated form of Vitamin B12 that is important for energy production & normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin C (250 mg) - Required for collagen and bone synthesis. Also aids in absorption & utilization of minerals.
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene; 250 IU) - A Pro-Vitamin A carotenoid known for its anti-oxidant benefits for the skin and eyes. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
Your Price: $8.87