The calcium that is vital for strong bones can reach your bones only when sufficient magnesium is also present. When calcium does not reach the bones, it can form plaque in your arteries, spurs on your bones, and stones in your kidneys. It can also cause calcification of brain and other tissues.
While the dairy industry, modern medicine and much of the dietary supplement industry tell us we need 1500 mg of supplemental calcium per day, research reveals that the world's strongest bones are built on less than 200 mg of calcium per day, and that cultures with the highest consumption of calcium also have the world's highest rates of osteoporosis.
The problem, however, is probably not too much calcium, but not enough magnesium. Cultures with high rates of osteoporosis get only about 200 mg of magnesium per day and those with the healthiest bones get at least 500 mg of magnesium. The average consumption of magnesium in the United States is less than 200 mg per day.
Ionic-Fizz Super D-K Calcium Plus provides the world's best absorbed calcium and magnesium in the ratio that best supports bones with 1000 IUs of Vitamin D, and also Vitamin K in the body's preferred, menaquinone 7 form. This newly found form of Vitamin K is far more expensive than the phylloquinone form, but is also far more effective in the body. Because its minerals enter the body in ionic form, its minerals are absorbed better than any others you’ll find. It also provides every co-nutrient required for strong bones. It is, in short, the finest bone support supplement ever made. Ionic-Fizz Super D-K Calcium Plus can be used with any of our Vitamin D series products, or with any multiple that does not supply over 5000 IUs of Vitamin D per day.
Features and Benefits
- 7 Ionic Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc) - Most widely recognized mineral forms utilized by the body. The world's best absorbed minerals. Smaller mineral particles increase the rate of absorption. Easily digested, absorbed, and utilized even by those with digestive issues.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol; 1000 IU) - Aids in calcium absorption and is vital for healthy bone development. Supports the immune system and longevity. Regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood.
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone 7; 45 mcg) - Shown to support bone density when used along with Vitamin D3. The highest quality Vitamin K available and identical to the Vitamin K produced in the large intestines.
- Ionic Calcium (250 mg) - Requires a much lower amount of calcium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other calcium products. Supports strong bones, teeth, and aids in muscle contractions.
- Ionic Magnesium (300 mg) - Requires a much lower amount of magnesium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other magnesium products. Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, muscle relaxation, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals, plays an important role in depositing calcium into the bones.
- Ionic Boron (500 mcg) - Works with Calcium and Vitamin D to support bone health.
- Electrolyte Mineral Complex (Potassium, Magnesium, & Calcium) - An ideal way to replace vital electrolyte minerals, normally lost through exercise and perspiration, without consuming high amounts of sugar, like those found in common Sport drinks
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin; 30 mcg) - The activated form of Vitamin B12 that is important for energy production & normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin C (250 mg) - Required for collagen and bone synthesis. Also aids in absorption & utilization of minerals.
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene; 250 IU) - A Pro-Vitamin A carotenoid known for its anti-oxidant benefits for the skin and eyes. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.