Dr. Albert Szent-Gyorgyi won the Nobel Prize for discovering Vitamin C. In his research, he found that the Vitamin C complex in whole foods sustains health in ways that isolated Vitamin C does not. Whole-C is the most potent source of this whole food Vitamin C complex ever found. Whole-C combines buckwheat sprouts, lemon peel, elderberries, cranberries, blueberries, raspberries and pomegranates (all organic) with wild crafted Camu Camu from the Amazon Rain Forest. Beyond providing the world's best source of Vitamin C, the harvest of Camu Camu berries provides the indigenous peoples of the rain forest with a renewable resource, thus eliminating the motivation for clear cutting the rain forest.
Features and Benefits
- Vitamin C (From Wildcrafted Camu Camu extract; 120 mg) - Goes beyond antioxidant protection and provides immune benefits, connective tissue support & circulation support for the body. Camu Camu contains 30 times more Vitamin C by weight than oranges; also contains bioflavonoids, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, & amino acids. Less acidic than other forms of Vitamin C and therefore gentle on even the most sensitive stomachs. Has anti-oxidant properties. Supports healthy gums, eyes, skin, immune, heart, liver & lung function.
- Organic Buckwheat Sprouts (75 mg) - Rich source of bioflavonoids including rutin, quercetin, hesperidin and citrin, known for strengthening blood vessels and improving the absorption and healing effects of Vitamin C. Does not contain gluten and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, diuretic & blood building properties.
- Organic Lemon Peel (30 mg) - A rich source of citrus bioflavonoids that have anti-oxidant properties and enhance the role of Vitamin C in the body.
- Organic Fruit Extract Blend (Elderberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, Raspberry & Pomegranate; 50 mg) - Great source of Vitamin C, phytochemicals and high ORAC fruits, providing a wide variety of antioxidant benefits.
- BioPerine (Piper Nigrum; 2.5 mg) - Enhances the absorption of ingredients.