For many years, stress supplements have been little more than herbal sedatives. While such products help us calm down, they do not address the imbalances that cause us to experience extreme reactions to stressful events in the first place. Unless these imbalances are resolved, they can lead to many severe health challenges.
Holistic medical systems teach that extreme stress grows out of congestion in the liver. This congestion causes excess heat to accumulate in this organ. Eventually, this heat erupts upwards, affecting the gall bladder and inhibiting digestion. As the heat moves through what Traditional Chinese Medicine calls the "Heart System," it leads to agitation, which causes extreme reactions to stressful events.
With its extracts of Magnolia and Zizyphus seeds, Stress 4 Way Support System works very quickly to restore a sense of calm. But, it also provides factors that strengthen the Heart and Liver Systems, and that clear liver congestion. Because of this, it helps you make "molehills out of mountains," so that every stressful event passes more easily.
Features and Benefits
- Magnolia Bark (2% honokiol; 300 mg) - Magnolia bark is rich in honokiol, which is thought to contribute to the primary anti-stress and cortisol-lowering effects of the plant.
- Organic Spirulina & Barley Grass Juice - A rich, natural source of B-Complex vitamins that are readily depleted by stress.
- Zizyphus Seed (18:1; 300 mg) - Has calming effects.
- Hydrolyzed Pearl (120 mg) - Used for centuries to stabilize emotions.
- Ashwagandha (80 mg) - Also known as "Indian Ginseng" and used as an adaptogen, which helps the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Rhodiola Rosea (65 mg) - Categorized as an adaptogen by Russian researchers to help the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Bupleurum Root (12:1; 36 mg) - Used to relieve muscle tension.
- Polygala Tenuifolia Root (12:1; 36 mg) - A Chinese herb known for its calming effects on the body.
- Dong Quai Root (12:1; 24 mg) - Helps soothe the nerves and has a mild calming effect.
- Scutellaria Root (12:1; 24 mg) - Known for having relaxing properties.
- White Peony Root (12:1; 24 mg) - Helps relax muscles.
- White Atractylodes Root (12:1; 18 mg) - In traditional Chinese medicine, white atractylodes are used as a Qi (chee) tonic to support mental fatigue.
- Poria Cocos Herb (12:1; 18 mg) - Chinese heart tonic that helps regulate mood.
- Fresh Ginger Root (12:1; 18 mg) - Soothing to the digestive system which can become inflamed during stress.
- Jujube Date (12:1; 18 mg) - Used in Chinese and Korean traditional medicine to alleviate stress.
- Rehmannia Root (12:1; 18 mg) - Used in traditional Chinese medicine to support the kidney system, which controls the adrenal glands and helps regulate stress.
- Schizandra Fruit (12:1; 18 mg) - An adaptogenic berry traditionally used for enhancing the energy of the kidney and liver.
- Gynostemma Herb (12:1; 18 mg) - Frequently referred to as "Southern Ginseng" due to its adaptogenic properties, which helps the body adapt to stressful situations.
- Codonopsis Root (12:1; 18 mg) - Used as a Qi (chee) tonic to support mental fatigue.
- Eleutherococcus Root (50:1; 18 mg) - Also known as "Siberian" ginseng and used as an adaptogen which helps the body adapt to stress.
- Phellodendron Bark (12:1; 12 mg) - Soothing to the digestive system which can become inflamed during stress.
- Rhubarb Root (12:1; 12 mg) - Used in traditional Chinese medicine for it's cooling properties; stress causes heat excess in the body.
No Kava Kava - May potentially harm the liver.
Your Price: $4.56