Multiples exist to provide everything your cells need, but may not get enough of from foods. That's why, in our multiples, vitamins and minerals are joined by enzymes, trace elements, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, co-nutrients, immune factors and so on. Most importantly, they are literally packed with the phyto-nutrients found in SuperFoods and Superior Herbs. In short, SuperFoods and Superior Herbs provide countless nutrients that no table foods provide. These nutrients provide benefits that no others can match. Put simply, any well designed multiple must contain these foods in the greatest potency and variety possible.
LifeEssence Women's Formula is very similar to LifeEssence, but with the emphasis placed on building strong blood and bones, and on supporting breast health rather than general cellular support. This is not a product that is designed to overcome bone loss or weak or deficient blood, but to support healthy bones and blood. If you already have identifiable problems with bones, regular LifeEssence, along with Ionic-Fizz Calcium Plus or Ionic-Fizz Magnesium Plus is ideal. If you are challenged by blood or breast health, regular LifeEssence plus Breast-D is suggested.
Features and Benefits
- 100% Pro-Vitamin A (Beta Carotene; 10,000 IU) - Beta Carotene converts into Vitamin A in the body and eliminates any toxic build-up.
- Vitamin D3 (1000 IU) - The most active form of Vitamin D and therefore more easily utilized by our body.
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherols (60 mg) - Adds Gamma Tocopherol Vitamin E, which is critical because too much alpha-tocopherol can displace gamma tocopherol from our cells.
- Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin; 200 mcg) - A co-enzymated form of Vitamin B12 that is more recognizable and therefore more readily available by our body.
- Vitamin K1 & K2 (Menaquinone Mk-7; 40 mcg) - Identical to the vitamin K produced by our body and a natural, non-toxic form. Supports a healthy cardiovascular system, proper bone density and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate; 600 mg) - An easy to absorb form of Vitamin C that is less acidic and therefore gentler on sensitive stomachs.
- Iron (BisGlycinate; 18 mg) - A highly absorbable form of iron that does not cause stomach upset or constipation.
- Bioflavonoids (Hesperidin, Quercetin & Rutin) - Supports healthy circulation in the body, protects our blood vessels, protects LDL-cholesterol from oxidative damage and enhances the absorption of Vitamin C.
- Plant Enzymes (Protease, Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase, Maltase, & Sucrase; 33 mg) - Enzymes to assist in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches, cellulose, lactose, fats and sugars, which decreases the burden on our digestive systems and conserves energy for our bodies.
- Nutrient-Dense Super Foods Complex (Organic Spirulina, Organic Barley/Oat Juices & Wildcrafted Phasophyta/Rhodophyta Kelp) - Provides a wide array of vitamins, minerals & phytonutrients that provide anti-oxidant protection, immune and liver support.
- Antioxidants (Grape Seed Extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Cysteine & MSM) - Powerful anti-oxidants that are missing from common multi-vitamins and provide protection from oxidative damage to our cells.
- Organic Fruit & Vegetable Extract (Beets, Spinach, Collards, Kale, Parsley & Goji Berries, Acai Berries, Elderberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate) - Provides food-based vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes and other phyto-nutrients found in their most active and bio-available forms.
- Lycopene (5 mg) - Provides antioxidant protection for the prostate, skin, breast tissue, vision and cardiovascular system.
- Lutein (FloraGlo; 5 mg) - The most active form of lutein available to support healthy vision and to protect the skin from oxidative damage.
- Female Support Factors (Ipriflavone, Chaste Tree Berries, Dong Quai, DIM & Kudzu Isoflavones) - Supports optimal hormone balances and supports a healthy reproductive system, healthy breast tissue & provides optimal bone density support.
- BioPerine (Piper Nigrum; 4 mg) - Enhances the absorption of vitamins, minerals, herbs & antioxidants.