Derma E Hyaluronic Hydrating Cleanser rinses away dirt and impurities, and unclogs pores while deeply moisturizing your skin. With the maximum hydrating benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, and the nourishing properties of Vitamins A, C, Chamomile and Lemon Grass, moisturizing Hyaluronic formula leaves skin clean, silky-soft and healthy. Begin your skin care routine with one of our pH balanced cleansers that has been formulated specifically for facial care. derma e's cleansers contain nourishing natural ingredients so that you can improve your skin's condition while you also remove dirt, oil, makeup, dead skin cells and the effects of everyday pollution. Gentler on your skin than soap, each of our cleansers prepares your skin to absorb the maximum benefits available in your favorite moisturizer.Derma E's Hydrating Hyaluronic Line
Hydrating Hyaluronic Line deeply moisturizes and plumps skin to diminish signs of visible aging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in nature’s “moisture magnet” Hyaluronic Acid, plus vitamins and botanicals, these formulas help replenish hydration and vital nutrients for a healthy, youthful glow.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) delivers unparalleled moisture. When applied topically, HA has the amazing ability to attract and bind water molecules to skin. This action replenishes and restores hydration while helping to visibly plump skin to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin texture will become incredibly soft, smooth and supple.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.