99.5% Certified Organic Aloe.
Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of Aloe Vera since 1971. Our juice and gel, as well as our full line of Aloe Vera products, contain only *Certified Organic leaves grown in the fertile Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Lily of the Desert brand products contain the maximum level of aloepolysaccharides, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, assuring that our customers receive the purest, freshest aloe, while also retaining the maximum efficacy.
- Contains 99.5% Certified Organic Aloe. (No Water Added)
- Aloe Purity and Content Certified by **LASC
- High in Naturally Occurring Aloepolysaccharides
- Contains No Aloin or Aloe Emodiin
- Exceeds all **IASC Standards
*by the Texas Department of Agriculture
**International Aloe Science Council
Lily of the Desert uses a state-of-the-art processing method to effectively remove the aloin and aloe emodin, the bitter constituents in aloe, to provide purely refreshing, pleasing aloe vera products.