Kre-Alkalyn is a patented buffered Creatine formula that allows it to reach muscle cells in its maximum strength and purity. This patented pH-buffered formula is stable throughout the GI tract, which may prevent its breakdown to creatinine and allow it to enter the muscle tissue fully potent, thus effectively eliminating the uncomfortable stomach distress, gas, and bloating that is associated with other Creatine supplements. Creatine itself is naturally produced in the body and is comprised of three essential amino acids: methionine, arginine, and glycine. As an essential energy source for muscle tissue, Creatine intrinsically supports muscular growth, while fueling energy and supporting optimal performance during intensive exercise and training. Creatine has also been shown to support mental acuity and muscular endurance and strength while supporting a healthy body composition, giving you the results all active individuals desire.
- Patented pH Stable, Buffered Creatine
- No Loading, No Cycling, No Bloating
- Supports Muscle Growth
- 1500 mg per 2 Capsules
- A Dietary Supplement
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.