NOW BetterStevia is a zero-calorie, low glycemic, Non-GMO, natural sweetener that makes a perfectly healthy substitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners. Unlike chemical sweeteners, NOW® BetterStevia contains pure Stevia extract; easily-utilized by the body and metabolized in the same way nutrients are. With a taste that is naturally 60-100 times sweeter than refined sugar, a tiny amount is all it takes to sweeten your favorite beverages, foods and desserts! Not all Stevia is the same, though. We take special measures to preserve Stevia’s natural qualities in this unique, pure, better-tasting Stevia.
- Zero Calorie Sweetener
- Delicious, Clean, Sweet Taste
- No Bitter Aftertaste
NOW BetterStevia utilizes the whole leaf extract to retain the pure sweetness in real Stevia, as opposed to other products containing only isolated fractions such as Reb A. We treat our Stevia with a special enzymatic process that results in a clean, superior tasting sweetener.
Natural is Better
NOW Foods was founded on the belief that natural is better. They are committed to sourcing the very best natural ingredients for our products, and we choose non-GMO, non-irradiated, and organic ingredients whenever possible. “Natural” is not an idle word to us. It’s why our business exists and thrives. In addition to their passion for nutritional excellence, NOW supports social and environmental efforts throughout their industry and community. NOW regularly hosts conservation and clean-up events in support of Make a Difference Day and Earth Week; a tradition which goes back over a decade.
NOW continually strives to improve and serve as an inspiration to anyone concerned with protecting our planet and its precious natural resources. Recent sustainability progress includes:
- Installation of an automatic night cooling system which allows more efficient control of warehouse temperatures.
- Expansion of in-house recycling and reuse programs to include food dust collections from dust collectors and filter cleaning. This material is offered for beneficial reuse as hog feed supplement.
- Holding annual Christmas & holiday light recycling drives.
- Installation of a rain/moisture sensor to prevent unnecessary landscape watering.
- Providing free barrels to the Village of Bloomingdale for use as trash receptacles in parks, and to SCARCE for use in resource collection drives.
- Hosting an educational booth at the 2nd annual Cantigny Green Fair.
- Setting printers to default to double-sided printing.
- Installation of an LED company building sign.
- Installation of filtered water stations for re-filling personal water containers.
- Sharing information on sustainable business practices at STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Teachers Workshop.
- Promoting rain barrel usage with our staff.
- Educating staff on recycling opportunities for electronics and household hazardous waste.
- Switching to 100% recycled content shipping boxes.
Your Price: $6.00