Andalou Naturals Shampoo Full Volume Lavender & Biotin benefits fine, limp, thin hair. Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Lavender gently refreshes, stimulating follicles and circulation. Biotin B-complex infuses essential protein for thicker, fuller strands, improved strength, texture and manageability for maximum volume and silky sheen. 100% Sulfate Free and Color Safe.
Benefits: Fine, Limp, Thin Hair
- Apple Fruit Stem Cell Cultures (malus domestica): Derived from an extract of a rare Swiss apple. Protects longevity of skin stem cells and repairs skins DNA by renewing dormant cells, repairing damaged cells, and regenerating healthy cells.
- Grape Fruit Stem Cell Cultures (solar vitis): Derived from an extract of a grape from the Burgundy region of France; helps skin 'copy' itself to grow new skin and to protect against stress and aging factors by renewing dormant cells, repairing damaged cells, and regenerating healthy cells.
- BioActive 8 Berry Complex: Provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity with a certified organic blend of Acai Berry, Aronia Berry, Bearberry, Bilberry, Black Elderberry, Goji Berry, Rosehips Berry, Sea Buckthorn Berry with Bilberry Fruit Stem Cell Cultures.
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera (aloe barbendensis): Polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate, and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for our active ingredients.
- Biotin B-Complex (vitamin B7): Essential protein infuses; thickening and strengthening for improved texture, manageability and volume
- Lavender (lavandula officinalis): Gently refreshes scalp and hair; stimulates and improves circulation
- Camelina Oil (Camelina sativa): Nourishing and healing properties repair and protect hair follicles
Does this product contain sulfates?
Their products are made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalathes, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives.
Is this product safe for color treated hair?
All of their products are safe for color-treated and processed hair.
About Andalou Naturals
Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. They infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. They value knowing where our ingredients come from, the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hands that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin, and botany to beauty. Their skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results.
At Andalou, they champion social responsibility and giving-back by establishing A Force of Nature as a philanthropic asset of the company, supporting sustainable trade, eco-conservation and collective relationships, while bestowing a true reason to succeed. The meaning of Andalou is Path of Light , and they believe it best reflects their intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. For Andalou Naturals, it s simply the way business should be done.
Fruit Stem Cell Science
Their Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to renew, repair and regenerate healthy skin; by increasing the longevity of skin's stem cells, defending against key aging factors, including UV and oxidative stress, and repairing skin's DNA to combat the visible signs of aging.
Solar Vitis Fruit Stem Cells
Solar Vitis fruit stem cells, from the rare Gamay Teinturier Freaux grape, are characterized by extremely high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers, enhanced by the interaction of special epigenetic factors and metabolites to help protect the skin and epidermal stem cells from UV radiation and premature photo-aging.
Solar Vitis (Grape) Stem Cells:
- Protect skin stem cells against UV damage
- Increase the skin's UV tolerance
- Maintain healthy stem cell characteristics
- Defend against aging from prolonged exposure
Malus Domestica Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica fruit stem cells, from the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple varietal, are rich in phyto-nutrients, proteins, and long-living cells. This unique composition of self-renewal growth characteristics awaken dormant skin cells, making them behave like younger cells, while enhanced longevity properties contribute to healthy cell duration and age-delaying protection.
Malus Domestica (Apple) Stem Cells:
- Stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Protect longevity of skin stem cells
- Delay senescence of essential cells
- Slow chronological aging of skin
The BioActive Pyramid
Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to renew, repair and regenerate at the cellular level with Solar Vitis (Grape) and Malus Domestica (Apple) fruit stem cell cultures.
- Renew Dormant Cells - Awakens dormant cells to behave like younger healthy cells
- Repair Damaged Cells - Repairs cellular damage caused by UV radiation, oxidative and environmental stress
- Regenerate Healthy Cells - Protects longevity of skin and follicle stem cells for continuous regeneration at the cellular level
BioActive 8 Berry Complex, with bilberry fruit stem cells, provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity.
- A ai Berry to Nourish and Revitalize
- Aronia Berry to Firm and Refine
- Bearberry to Boost Immunity
- Bilberry to Heal and Rejuvenate
- Black Elderberry to Repair and Fortify
- Goji Berry to Speed Recovery
- Rosehips Berry to Reverse and Restore
- Sea Buckthorn Berry to Support Cells
Certified Organic Aloe Vera polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for our bioactive ingredients.
- Aloe s Unique Beneficial Properties
- Promote oxygenation, hydration and a healthy moisture barrier
- Anti-inflammatory properties calm and soothe skin
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and proteins
- Bioactive compounds stimulate healthy cellular growth and repair
- Support and fortify skin s immune function and speed healing
Andalou Naturals Reasons To Succeed
Andalou Naturals Products
To create skin care, hair care and body care products that are simply good for you. Made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending natural, organic and fair-trade ingredients with quality standards and meaningful ethics.
Andalou Naturals Customers
To exceed expectations with products that are beneficial for both people and the planet, specifically designed to help rather than harm at every stage of their lifecycle, providing natural, efficacious formulas, truthful labels, and recyclable packaging with exceptional customer service.
Andalou Naturals Partners
To build strong and enduring business relationships, by keeping their commitments, managing efficiently, communicating clearly, negotiating fairly, and consistently delivering premium products with integrity, reliability and merit.
Andalou Naturals Team
To be respectful, supportive and compassionate to one another; to be productive, creative and open minded in our daily lives; to achieve, advance, and thrive in a healthy workplace.
Andalou Naturals Shareholders
To ardently create wealth through profits and growth by means of responsible and sustainable business practices.
Andalou Naturals Responsibility
To champion meaningful pursuits; to support equality by example and collaboration; to foster sustainability, ecologically, economically and collectively; to infuse good things into the world and enrich the lives we touch; to be a force of nature.