Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Combination Skin Light Day Essence is a light emulsion which protects, hydrates, balances sebum production, and provides a matte finish. Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Combination Skin Light Day Essence contains sea algae extract, green tea and vitamin E to normalize the skin and offer intensive protection. Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Combination Skin Light Day Essence is a moisturizing micro-emulsion that binds with the skin, thus offering a silky, matte complexion. Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Combination Skin Light Day Essence is ideal as a base for makeup. Annemarie Borlind Natural Beauty Combination Skin Light Day Essence is dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility.
Hydro-balancing Care for Oily and Combination Skin
The Combination Series provides special regulating care to restore balance to combination skin with its oily T-zone and dry cheeks. The special micro-emulsion resembles the natural oils of the skin and therefore blends with the skin's sebum, leaving a matte finish instead of an unattractive shine.
- Normalizes sebum production
- Increases skin hydration
- Restores skin elasticity
- Refines skin texture
- Strengthens resistance to free radicals
- Normalizes sebum production and binds excess skin oils with algae extract
- Green tea and Vitamin E protect skin against free radical damage
- Gives skin a matte finish
- Moisturizes and binds moisture with pantanol, sorbitol, and lecithin
- Protects against formation of blemishes
- Refines texture of skin with witch hazel
- Supports the natural regeneration process with milk protein complex
- Restores and maintains elasticity with lecithin and jojoba oil
- Brown Algae Extract - Normalizes sebum production , mattes skin, helps prevent blemishes
- Chamomile (Matricaria) - Calms irritation, strengthens skin's resistance to allergens and environmental damage
- Cyclodextrin - Binds excess skin oil, mattes complexion
- Green Tea (Camelia Oleifera) - Protects against free radical damage
- Jojoba Oil - Protects and cares for skin
- Lactic Acid - Accelerates exfoliation, stabilizes the pH of the skin
- Lecithin - Stabilizes skin elasticity and moisture content
- Milk Protein Complex - Supports natural regeneration process
- Panthenol - Hydrates, binds moisture, nourishes with Provitamin B-5
- Sorbitol - Binds moisture, hydrates
- Vitamin E - Counteracts damage from free radicals and U-V rays
- Witch Hazel - Balances, strengthens, tones
Annemarie Borlind's Standards
Annemarie B rlind products are manufactured from high quality natural ingredients. In order that nature s most valuable components produce valuable skin care products, B rlind pledges to abide by the following standards:
Every skin care product must support and/or improve the natural function of the skin using natural products in a gentle and natural manner.
As a result of meticulous selection and skillful blending of botanicals with a variety of specific effects on the skin, the Annemarie B rlind products improve the moisture-retaining abilities of the skin, refine the general structure and texture, support the healing of blemishes and aid in the regenerating process of older skin. Additionally they offer the skin optimal protection from damaging environmental influences.
The natural raw materials used by Annemarie B rlind may only be obtained without cruelty or harm to living beings or to the environment.
Quality is the most important criterion for selecting raw materials. The quality of the soil, climate, and source of the raw materials all have an effect on the final product. As with natural foods, the raw materials for Annemarie B rlind products must be so carefully and delicately handled that their valuable natural constituents are not damaged or destroyed.
Skin Care Products and Cosmetics All Made from The Purest, Natural Ingredients
Each B rlind product has the "Neuform seal of approval. To obtain the "Neuform" seal, products must be totally natural and also effective. Annemarie B rlind skin care products contain no genetically modified ingredients. Annemarie B rlind searches the world for the most natural, unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials. In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards. In addition:
- Only the first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
The B rlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in the clinical studies.