Annemarie Borlind's ZZ Sensitive Day Cream contains intensively protecting, strengthening and moisturizing ingredients. Annemarie Borlind's ZZ Sensitive Day Cream also contains a mineral UV filter to calm ittitated and stressed skin and help to prevent premature ageing. Annemarie Borlind's ZZ Sensitive Day Cream does not contain fragrance, colorants or preservatives. Annemarie Borlind's ZZ Sensitive Day Cream is a facial moisturizer treatment for delicate and sensitive skin which reacts easily to heat, cold and stress.
- Calms and soothes skin with balm mint (melissa), althea, chamomile, bisabolol, and allantoin
- Actually neutralizes environmental irritants before they can cause allergic reactions
- Hydrates and binds moisture, leaving skin supple and free from itching caused by dryness
- Protects skin with wheat germ oil to prevent environmentally caused damage and ageing
- Strengthens skin with horsetail and sage, making it less vulnerable
- Uses a micro-emulsion preservative process to remain bacteriostatic without the use of artificial preservatives
- Is fragranced with a hypoallergenic blend of essential oils which are tested to ensure freedom from radiation and environmental pollutants
- Allantoin - Relieves skin irritations, tones, refreshes
- Althea - Neutralizes irritants and calms allergic reactions
- Balm Mint Extract (Melissa Officinalis) - Calms and soothes
- Bisabolol - Calms inflammation
- Chamomile (Matricaria) - Calms sensitive skin
- Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) - Tones and strengthens
- Sage (Salva Officinalis) - Protects, tones, and soothes inflammation
- Sorbitol - Hydrates and binds moisture
- St. John's Wort Oil (Hypericum Perforatum) - Tones, stimulates cell regeneration, firms
- Wheat Germ Oil - Smooths and moisturizes
Beautiful Skin - More Than Nature's Gift
Annemarie B rlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie B rlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany - an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
Borlind's unique commitment to purity, beauty, and clinically proven results have resulted in skin, body, and hair care products that are world renowned. Beginning a daily beauty regimen with Annemarie B rlind is easy.
From the Bounty of Nature
The natural protective layer of our body, the skin, is continually subject to stress. Environmental, physical, and psychological influences, as well as the natural aging process all play a part. The effects of such influences can most clearly be seen on the face, neck, d collet , and hands. To enable these exposed and particularly sensitive skin areas to remain beautiful as long as possible, extra care and protection are needed. Optimal skin care success can only be achieved through a systematic program designed for the specific type of skin and offering a complete range of products necessary for daily care - cleansing and protecting - as well as special and intensive treatments.
Why Are Natural Ingredients Better?
It is preferable to select products with ingredients derived from natural, rather than synthetic, sources since they are usually more compatible with the skin. Because they are, natural ingredients are better able to penetrate the dermal layer, rather than simply staying on the dead surface layer.
The B rlind Definition of Clinically Proven Results
Efficacy of all products is proven through double-blind clinical studies conducted by independent dermatological clinics. All products have a Certificate of Hypoallergenicity and there can be no allergic reactions in clinical studies.