EO Sulfate Free Coconut & Hibiscus Keratin Conditioner is enriched with key beneficial ingredients to protect hair from the daily damage of heat styling, chemical processing and color treatments. Free of sulfates found in most hair care, the Keratin and Quinoa proteins bond with each individual strand, imparting a protective coating that lasts between washes to leave hair light, bouncy and silky soft. This unique formula gently cleanses and provides core strength for maximum elasticity and shine.
EO Products Keratin Conditioner Sulfate Free Coconut & Hibiscus:
- Rich Hibiscus blends with fragrant Coconut to re-hydrate keratin fibers for maximum brilliance.
- Organic Argan Oil, reduces frizz, prevents split ends, breakage and adds remarkable shine.
- Keratin provides critical proteins to impart core radiance and strength.
- Panthenol aids in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Gotu Kola supports healthy, vibrant hair.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and supports hair health..
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera improves scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Naturally nourishing Organic Jojoba, Organic Coconut and Avocado Oils work in concert to deeply hydrate hair while adding luster and softness.
- Hemp Oil, a rich source of essential amino acids, promotes keratin formation for stronger, healthier hair.
- Naturally soothing Babassu Oil protects with emollient properties to penetrate quickly into the hair shaft resulting in soft lustrous smoothness.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable.
EO Products Keratin Conditioner Sulfate Free Coconut & Hibiscus Contains:
- No Parabens
- No Sodium Laureth/Lauryl
- No Sulfate
- No Polysorbate
- No Gluten
Why Not Organic?
They choose not to label our company as organic even though they manufacture products that are certified organic as approved by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). They make this choice because there are no guidelines for organic personal care, like the ones that exist for food. So they take the higher road and only label those products organic that meet the USDA Food Grade Standard of what defines organic. To do otherwise would be confusing and deceiving to our customers regarding the organic nature of the products bearing our name.
"Organic" in personal care is frequently used as a marketing term to capture sales in the ever-greening marketplace. They feel that this is misleading and they encourage our competitors to stop. The word "organic" does not belong on the front panel of a label, even if it's incorporated into the brand name, unless its ingredients and manufacturing process are certified organic by a certifying agency recognized by the USDA. It is important to realize that organic defines an agricultural process that eliminates toxic chemicals and GMO's. It does not promise that the product will be more beneficial and less impactful on one's health.
They believe in organic. This standard is an integrated part of our company, lifestyle and philosophy. This is why they have chosen to manufacture our own products onsite and become a certified organic manufacturer, unlike many of our competitors. It also enables us to ensure that our ingredients and end-products are authentic and competitively priced.
Today it simply isn't possible that all personal care products be 100% organic, given the available ingredients. At present all of our products contain certified organic ingredients. Some of our products do meet the USDA Food Grade Organic Standard to bear the USDA of organic. These products proudly bear the USDA certified organic seal. You will find this seal on our bath salts, lip treatments and hand sanitizer sprays. Our commitment is to continue our quest to make organic products that meet the highest global requirements of what can bear the Organic seal.
As a consumer, if Organic is important to you they recommend you ask questions and familiarize yourself with what constitutes organic. Ask your favorite brands how they formulate, what organic content is present in the finished product and if they manufacture on site.
EO Products' are an impassioned team working collectively to make responsible, sustainable and authentic personal care products.
- EO Products' acknowledge the interdependence of all things.
- EO Products' lead by example without perfection.
- EO Products' put people and the planet before profits.
- EO Products' believe that transparency creates trust; EO Products' are committed to transparency throughout
- EO Products' engage with each other and our world in a kind, candid and respectful way.
- EO Products' choose to serve our world by way of mindful actions, everyday.
EO Products' provide natural personal products that perform and enhance your beauty and EO Products'll being.
The EO Story
EO is a family owned and operated, Certified Organic Manufacturer of personal care products using the highest grade natural and certified organic ingredients. They create products that are natural, gentle, effective and free from animal testing. EO know that providing a product with integrity and sustainability is a choice and they make this choice consciously to ensure that only the finest products are created.
They believe the formulation of beneficial and synergistic herbs, essential oils and natural ingredients is an art form. They search for ingredients with uniquely beneficial traditional and therapeutic properties. They also choose not to include synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals in their products. It is our mission and their privilege to develop our own innovative and efficacious formulas, source our natural ingredients, manufacture, and find the most environmentally friendly packaging to fill and ship each and every EOEO Products' product.
EO Products' Driving Philosophy on why they remain independently owned and operated:
- They truly enjoy the work they have chosen to do
- They believe that what they do makes a positive difference in the world and to our customers
- Authentic natural and sustainable personal care products are possible and more than simply a marketing term
- They aspire to be a model of how businesses should operate in our larger environment.
Based in Marin County, CA, EOEO Products' was founded in 1995 by Brad Black and Susan Griffin-Black. EOEO Products' creates and manufactures the products that bear their name in our 22,000 sq. ft. organically certified facility with the help of more than 30 employees who are the force and the heart behind EOEO Products'.
Their product line encompasses more than 100 items containing our signature essential oil blends (EOEO Products' stands for Essential Oils). Essential oils are steam distilled directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives, as it was intended directly from nature, and giving you products that smell amazing.