MagicHalo Natural Lice Treatement Conditioner
Fairy Lice Mother Magic Halo Natural Conditioner and Lice Treatment moisturizes your hair and scalp, while also protecting against lice. MagicHalo Conditioner is made with the highest quality of natural products and essential oils. The result is a sulfate free conditioner that is great for daily use and for protection against lice.
When used in conjunction with Fairy LiceMothers' MagicHalo Shampoo, MagicHalo Conditioner can help protect your hair from lice. MagicHalo Conditioner is made with essential oils that lice find offensive. Specially formulated ingredients alllow MagicHalo Conditioner to detangle the hair and leave a smooth and silky luster. MagicHalo LiceMothers' Magic Wand. MagicHalo Conditioner helps the Fairy LiceMothers' MagicWand glide through the hair. It is perfect for children and adults who have a sensitive scalp.
Stop using harsh chemicals and use nature's best. Try all of the Fairy LiceMother products.
Fairy LiceMother Frequently Asked Questions
What are head lice?
- Head lice are tiny insects that live on the scalp.
- They lay eggs called nits, which stick to hair very close to the scalp.
How do you get head lice?
- By contact with an already infested person. Contact is common during play at school and at home (slumber parties, sports activities, at camp, on a playground).
- By wearing infested clothing, such as hats, scarves, coats, sports uniforms, or hair ribbons.
- By using infested combs, brushes, or towels.
- By lying on a bed, couch, pillow, carpet, or stuffed animal that has recently been in contact with an infested person.
CanΓÇÖt I just go to the drugstore and buy a lice removal product?
The products sold in drugstores or prescribed by doctors are called Pediculicide (Nix, Rid, Clear, etc). Pediculicides are the insecticidal shampoos and creme rinses used to treat head lice. These products contain pesticides.
Problems with Pediculicides
For several years the media, mothers, school nurses, and entomologists have been reporting that many head louse populations have become resistant to the chemicals used to treat them. Fairy LiceMothers will ease your mind and help you get rid of this itchy problem without the use of any chemicals.
Louse Life Cycle
Nits are head lice eggs. They are cemented at the base of the hair shaft nearest the scalp. Nits take about 1 week to hatch (range 6 to 9 days)
The egg hatches to release a nymph. Nymphs mature after three molts and become adults about 7 days after hatching.
Adult lice can live up to 30 days on a personΓÇÖs head. A maximum of 6 to 10 nits are laid each day by each female.
Facts of Lice
- Lice like clean, healthy heads the best
- Lice are nearly as common as the common cold
- Pets do not transmit head lice to humans or vice versa.
- Anyone can get Lice
Symptoms of Head Lice
- You may not have any symptoms at first.
- Itchy scalp may start weeks or months after lice have started to spread.
- May be worse behind your ears or on the back of your neck.
- Sores on the scalp (caused by scratching) that may become infected.
- Tiny grayish white, football-shaped eggs (about the size of a poppy seed) clinging to hairs close to the scalp.
- All members of a family should be checked if one person has head lice.
- Avoid sharing hair care items, towels, bedding, clothing, hats and headgear (like helmets for sports).
- Combs, brushes and similar items should be thoroughly cleaned in hot, soapy water.
- Recently worn clothing and bedding should be washed in hot water and dried in a hot dryer for at least 20 minutes before being used again.
- Items which canΓÇÖt be washed or dried can be dry cleaned.
- Clean floors, furniture, mattresses and carpeting by thoroughly vacuuming.
- The seats in cars should also be thoroughly vacuumed.
How do I know if I am louse free?
You have successfully managed to get rid of a head louse infestation if you are nit free for 10-12 days straight.
Your Price: $5.97