Green Foods True Vitality Plant Protein Shake is a complete and natural plant protein shake with DHA, formulated for those with active lifestyles. Designed as an all in one meal, it contains vegetarian protein, omega 3's, probiotics, enzymes, carbohydrates, greens, fiber, and 100% of the RDA of the essential daily vitamins. The ingredients were scientifically formulated to work synergistically to enhance protein digestion, promote healthy digestive flora, as well as support the brain, eye, heart, and nervous system functioning. Those with busy lives, people interested in weight loss, and athletes will benefit from this convenient, nutritious, and tasty shake.
Green Foods True Vitality Plant Protein Shake
- Great source of vegetarian proteins.
- DHA from algal oil supports cardiovascular health, as well as supports the brain, eye, and nervous system development and functioning.
- Specially formulated enzymes aid in digestion.
- A blend of prebiotics and probiotics work together to maintain healthy flora throughout the digestive tract.
- 8 billion probiotic cells helps to maintain healthy and beneficial intestinal flora in the small intestine. In addition, probiotic supplementation assists vitamin synthesis, enhances immunity, and promotes a healthy digestive tract.
- Contains Green Foods' Green Magma (barley), as well as spirulina and chlorella.
- Contains 100% of the RDA of the essential daily vitamins.
Complete Protein Digestion
The proteins found in True Vitality are all vegetarian based and derived from pea, rice, hemp, spirulina, chlorella and barley grass juice. The proteoic enzyme blend is specifically designed to help break down these plant proteins. The five different types of enzymes help to reduce the digestive load place on the body from protein supplementation, while also providing maximum nutrient availability for muscle recovery and rebuilding.
Green Foods True Vitality Plant Protein Shake contains:
- Vegetarian Proteins: A balanced protein profile from pea, rice, hemp, barley, chlorella, and spriulina. Unlike animal protein, vegetarian proteins are highly digestible and low in saturated fats.
- Specially Formulated Enzymes: The proteolytic enzyme blend is a specially formulated blend of five different types of enzymes designed to aid in the complete digestion of the vegetarian proteins. The enzymes help to reduce the digestive load placed on the body from protein supplementation while providing the maximum nutrient availability for the recovery and rebuilding process.
- DHA from Algal Oil: The DHA (omega-3 fatty acid) found in True Vitality comes from algal oil. DHA is recommended by the American Heart Association and the USDA Dietary Guidelines for good cardiovascular health, and it also supports the brain, eye, and nervous system development and functioning.
- Digestive Health: A blend of prebiotics and probiotics work together to maintain healthy flora throughout the digestive tract. Prebiotic organic inulin assists the movement of food through the large intestine while helping to maintain healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
- 8 Billion Active Probiotic Cells: These 8 billion probiotic cells, the most of any product in the market, helps to maintain healthy and beneficial intestinal flora in the small intestine. In addition, probiotic supplementation assists vitamin synthesis, enhances immunity, and promotes a healthy digestive tract.
- True Vitality is a great tasting, easy to use nutritional shake designed for those with busy lives, people interested in weight loss, as well as athletes. The powder dissolves easily in water, smoothies, almond milk, etc.
Promotes Healthy Digestive Flora
True Vitality contains a blend of prebiotics and probiotics which synergistically work to maintain healthy flora throughout the digestive tract. The prebiotic organic inulin assists the movement of through the large intestine, and is particularly effective for those suffering from common ailments caused by slow moving digestive tracts. In addition, the organic inulin may help in maintaining healthy cholesterol and blood glucose levels. Organic inulin has a very low glycemic, making it suitable for those on restricted diets. The 8 billion active probiotic cells (Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium bifidum) also aid in digestion via maintaining healthy and beneficial intestinal flora primarily in the small intestine. Supplementation with probiotics helps to created effective an unfriendly environment for bad microororganimm as well.
Green Foods True Vitality Plant Protein Shake Frequently Asked Questions
When should I take True Vitality?
True Vitality is ideally taken on an empty stomach. It can be used as part of a healthy diet, for those looking for extra protein, or for athletes and busy individuals needing a nutritious alternative to energy or sports drinks.
How should I take True Vitality?
It is best mixed in 8 to 10 ounces of water or juice, or mixed in a smoothie. Do not take with hot liquids since the enzymes and delicate nutrients may be destroyed.
Can I mix up multiple servings and leave in the refrigerator for later use?
We do not recommend this since oxidation of the vitamins, DHA, etc. may occur. Rather, it is best mixed when you are ready to drink.
Omega 3's: Essential for Every Stage of Life
Life's DHA is a vegetarian source of the omega 3 fatty acid DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which is ideal for all ages. DHA is recommended by the American Health (Docosahexanoic). Dietary Guidelines for good cardiovascular health. In addition, it supports brain, eye and nervous system development and functioning. Life's DHA is free of the unpleasant taste and odor associated with fish oil, as well as free from the various contaminant