Homocrin's HC+Probiotici Natural Rebalancing Shampoo's pH of 5.5 and active ingredients combat blemishes caused by oily or dry dandruff. Homocrin's HC+Probiotici Natural Rebalancing Shampoo has been made with gentle and delicate tensio-actives from sunflower seeds and coconut, so as to restore hair s natural hydrolipid film, its protective acid mantle.
Homocrin HC+Probiotici Natural Rebalancing Shampoo is a natural, nourishing cosmetic treatment for hair with dandruff, with a wide range of active ingredients retained useful in international scientific literature.
- Probiotic Milk Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber: because of the metabolites present, such as lactic acid and many others, hair and scalp are restored to their natural balance.
- Aloe Vera Gel: hydrating, soothing and emollient action.
- Active Wheat Grain and Sugar Ester: natural ingredients which have shown excellent activity with micro-organisms responsible for dandruff (Pityrosporum ovale and Malassezia furfur).
- EPID Propolis: wide-ranging antimicrobial action.
Beauty and Balance
Homocrin offers an innovative line of cosmetic products for healthy and beautiful hair. The line is based on the presence of Priobiotics and natural ingredients so as to provide the utmost respect for your hair. All products in the Homocrin Hair Line have been formulated with very gentle and delicate tensioactives extracted from proteins, from sunflower seeds and coconut, and are able to respect hair's natural hydrolipid mantle. Probiotic Milk Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber, which are present in all the products of this line, help to preserve hair and scalp's natural balance thanks to the presence of metabolites such as lactic acid and many others.
- Dermatologically Tested
- Excellent pH
- Does Not Contain SLES or Lauryl Sulphates
- Does Not Contain Ethoxylate Substances
- Does Not Contain PEG or Derivatives
- Not Tested on Animals
In case you didn't catch it in the ingredients list, there are probiotics in these shampoos, lactobacillus ferment and lactococcus ferment. Probiotics are not only good for your stomach, but also good for establishing a healthy hair environment. this unique, one of a kind addition gives your hair the benefits of probiotic milk enzymes and prebiotic fiber. Aloe Vera gel nourishes, hydrates, and soothes while probiotic enzymes restore balance that chemical treatments upset.