Sleep Formula Tart Cherry Concentrate
Michelle's Miracle Tart Cherry Concentrate Sleep Formula is a blend of tart cherry, valerian root extract, l-theanine and chamomile. Tart cherries are one of only a few known food sources of melatonin which not only regulates sleep patterns but also can help the body destroy free radicals.
Like átheir Original Formula, Michelle's Miracle Tart Cherry Concentrate Sleep Formula has no preservatives, no additives, no food coloring, no sugar added and is GMO-free. Michelle's Miracle Tart Cherry Concentrate Sleep Formula begins by using only the best tart cherries. Then, through átheir special CherryChill process, the fresh-picked cherries are cold-packed and flash-pasteurized to preserve the rich flavor and potency of the cherries.
The health benefits of tart cherries are well known today, but when MichelleΓÇÖs Miracle started not many people had heard of them. Michelle was a pioneer then and they have continued to be innovative in the ways they bring the power of cherries to átheir users.
Cherries: The Healthy Fruit
The good news about the health benefits of cherries continues to increase. According to ongoing research, Montmorency tart cherries are a rich source of antioxidants with higher ORAC levels than other popular "super fruit" drinks including pomegranate and acai. In addition, there are beneficial compounds in Montmorency tart cherries that help relieve minor pain associated with joint problems. Other fruits and vegetable do not offer the relief of tart cherries. While the research on the exact mechanisms that give the relief is ongoing, many consumers are discovering that tart cherry juice and other cherry products can stave off minor joint pain. Research also shows that tart cherries are a rich source of kaempferol, quercetin and melatonin.
Tart Montmorency Cherry Concentrate:
- Promotes healthy joints
- Supports sleep patterns
- Supports inflammatory response
Each ounce of MichelleΓÇÖs Miracle Tart Cherry Concentrate contains a minimum of 200 mg anthocyanins, 0.1 mg melatonin, 202 mg potassium and only 15 mg sodium. Tart cherries contain beta-carotene (vitamin A), 19 times the beta-carotene of blueberries and strawberries. Cherries also contain vitamins C and E, and provide magnesium, iron, folate and fiber.
Michelle's Miracle exists to:
- Produce and sell top-quality tart cherry nutraceuticals to wholesale and retail customers.
- Educate the public about the many rich nutrients in Montmorency cherries.
- Support the cherry-farming industry in northern Michigan by developing new products that deliver healthy, natural nutrients to consumers.
- Continuously improve product quality by incorporating advances in agriculture, manufacturing and packaging technology.
- Help preserve the natural environment of the Leelanau Peninsula by donating a portion of the companyΓÇÖs sales to the Leelanau Conservancy.
Michelle's Miracle aspires to:
- Become the premier seller of top-quality tart cherry nutraceuticals.
- Increase the publicΓÇÖs knowledge about the many naturally occurring nutrients and micronutrients in Montmorency cherries.
- Increase the per capita consumption of tart cherries in the U.S. through innovation, thereby helping to sustain the cherry-farming industry in northern Michigan.
- Be recognized as an industry leader in product and packaging quality.
- Be recognized as a leader in preserving the natural environment of the Leelanau Peninsula.
The day-to-day business operations of MichelleΓÇÖs Miracle demonstrate that the company values:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Personal Attention
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
Your Price: $6.55