Defy your Age with Enzymatic Therapy 7-Keto DHEA Metabolite! For added safety, clinically-studied 7-KETO is an improved metabolite of DHEA that does not convert into testosterone or estrogen. With 7-KETO, you'll get the following benefits of DHEA, which supports:
- Proper immune response
- Healthy thyroid function
- Mental well-being and memory
Don't let age slow you down...get the additional support you need with 7-KETO!
Why use a special metabolite of DHEA?
Because other forms can convert into testosterone or estrogen.
It's true that DHEA has been noted for many benefits. However, if you're looking for dietary support of the immune system, thyroid health, brain function and healthy metabolism that doesn't raise questions, make sure you're getting the right form of DHEA.
What makes 7-Keto different?
It's better than DHEA. Clinically-studied 7-Keto is an improved metabolite of DHEA that does not convert into testosterone or estrogen. It supports a broad range of health concerns. With 7-Keto , you get the benefits of DHEA, but not the hormones. Supported by 45 research papers, extensive lab research and five clinical trials, 7-KETO provides excellent support of the immune system, thyroid, healthy memory, and safe weight management.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Your Price: $12.97