Enzymatic Therapy Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is dynamically cycled between two stable states: ubiquinone, the fully oxidized (energy supporting) state that shuttles electrons, and ubiquinol, the fully reduced (antioxidant) state that releases electrons. While ubiquinol has more bioactive properties than ubiquinone, it is an extremely unstable compound and converts to CoQ10 upon exposure to light or oxygen. New research has led to the development of a method to stabilize ubiquinol. ActivLife Q10 contains KanekaQH, patented, stabilized, active ubiquinol, clinical demonstrated to have greater bioactivity than CoQ10. In scientific studies, supplementation with stable ubiquinol resulted in greater sustained plasma levels of active form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) over ubiquinone. It was also shown to enhance energy and stamina 5 fold over baseline and to improve glucose metabolism in test animals.
- Exclusive, patented formulation containing ubiquinol
- Available in either 50 mg or 100 mg softgels
- Efficient delivery system especially important for individuals requiring high dose CoQ10 Demonstrated to increase serum levels 200% more than CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
- No significant adverse effects reported during safety and toxicological studies
- Clinically shown to increase ejection fractions by 24 to 50 percent
Why use 'reduced CoQ10'?
Because supplementing with standard CoQ10 may not be enough. Some people have a tough time converting CoQ10 to its active, reduced form. By supplementing with reduced CoQ10, you can more easily support cellular energy and overall health. CoQ10 is converted by the body to its active form, QH - an essential step in the production of cellular energy. However, the conversion rate of CoQ10 to QH tends to decline with age.
Why take ActivLife Q10?
Proven bioavailability - your body can use it faster and easier. ActivLife Q10 has been demonstrated to increase plasma levels of total CoQ10 up to 62%. Up to 8 times the absorption of other CoQ10s. Proven 2.5 times improvement in energy and stamina. ActivLife Q10 is a breakthrough - a stabilized form of reduced CoQ10.
Until now, reduced Q10 wasn't stable in supplemental form. ActivLife Q10 uses patented processing that prevents oxidation and ensures a stable supplement.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Your Price: $20.99