24-hour Menopause Symptom Relief
Situation: Estrogen levels decline when you're in your 40s and 50s, leading to menopause. With AM/PM Menopause Formula, one white pill in the morning gives you the energy needed for a full day. One purple pill before bedtime lets you fall asleep naturally. Now the two worst parts of menopause can be your best-day and night.
Why use a natural menopause formula?
- Symptom relief. The right formula can be a natural way to deal with hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.
- Better sleep & energy. Using a nighttime herbal formula can support menopausal symptom relief and restful sleep.
Why use AM/PM Menopause Formula?
24-hr Hormone-Free symptom relief!
- Time-tested, standardized black cohosh provides 24-hour natural hormonal support and relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability.
- Energy for the day. The AM Formula contains Panax ginseng and green tea to provide daytime energy and support breast health.
- Better sleep at night. The PM Formula gives you the natural sleep support of L-Theanine and valerian with no morning grogginess.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.