Cell Forte MAX3
Triple-strength Enzymatic Therapy Cell Fort MAX3 features an exclusive, clinically-studied combination of IP-6 and inositol, maitake D-fraction, and POA Cat's Claw, which are essential to supporting healthy cell development, defending your deep immune health and delivering life-changing results.
The patented combo of IP-6 and Inositol dramatically increases natural killer-cell activity and enhances normal cell division. Maitake has been clinical shown to support cell growth and keep your body's immune response healthy and balanced. POA Cat's Claw is patented and clinically studied to benefit the natural and acquired immune systems and enhance the protective power of critical B- and T-cells. The synergistic forces of each power-packed ingredient provide superior support for the most critical cells in your immune system by amplifying your deep immune functions.
Why care about immune health?
Your immune system is a natural fighting machine. Like all machines, your immune system can sometimes get overworked and worn out. The right supplements can help strengthen your immune defenses.
Why Cell Fort MAX3?
It features clinically studied ingredients that amplify deep immune functions. Patented IP-6 and Inositol dramatically increases natural killer cell activity and enhances normal cell division - so your immune system can function at its peak. Maitake mushroom supports cell growth and keeps your body's immune response healthy and balanced. POA Cat's Claw benefits the natural and acquired immune systems. It enhances the protective power of critical B- and T-cells.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Your Price: $4.56