Enzymatic Therapy Cherry Fruit Extract provides a concentrated, 10 to 1, extract of Prunus avium. A rich source of antioxidant phytonutrients, cherry consumption has been linked to a wide range of health benefits.
Cherry Fruit Extract:
- High potency, 10 to 1, extract
- Sourced from tree ripened cherries
- Prepared using water extraction; contains no alcohol residues
- Vegetarian formula
Why use this product?
Provides natural benefits - especially joint health in feet. Research shows that cherry fruit - rich in natural antioxidants - promotes pH balance by maintaining healthy uric acid levels already within normal range.
Maintain healthy uric acid levels:
- Promotes balanced pH.
- Keeping uric acid levels in balance promotes healthy joint function.
Why do you use sweet cherries in Cherry Fruit Extract rather than sour (or tart)?
Research on cherry has used both tart and sweet species of cherry. Both have shown benefits for health. In a study that looked specifically at healthy urate levels the researchers used sweet Bing cherry, which is a cultivar of Prunus avium. In a separate study that looked at the ability of cherry and berries to balance the body s natural anti-inflammatory response, sweet cherry showed significant activity.
What is the equivalent of fresh cherries to Cherry Fruit Extract?
This product uses a concentrated 10 to 1 cherry fruit extract, which means that it requires 10 lbs of fresh cherries to make 1 lb of cherry fruit extract.
Does Cherry Fruit Extract have any effect on pH balance?
Cherries are a source of flavonoids, natural compounds that have many positive effects on our health. The flavonoids in Cherry Fruit Extract promote pH balance by maintaining healthy uric acid levels. Uric acid results from the breakdown of purines, compounds found in all human tissues and in many foods. According to the American Medical Association, foods with high purine content include beer and other alcoholic beverages, anchovies, sardines in oil, fish roes, herring; and organ meats, such as liver, kidneys, and sweetbreads. Cherry Fruit Extract also has antioxidant properties to protect cells from free radical damage and compounds that support healthy capillaries, collagen structures, eyes, joints, and arteries.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.