Enzymatic Therapy Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10 or ubiquinone is present in virtually every cell in the body. CoQ10 has a crucial role as a cofactor in the mitochondrial synthesis of cellular energy. CoQ10 also functions as a potent antioxidant and provides support to healthy immune function.Coenzyme Q10 is essential to:
- The production of ATP, the energy currency for the heart, gastric mucosa, and immune system
- Cardiovascular and heart-protecting antioxidant power
- Replenishing the CoQ10 that naturally diminishes with age
Why take CoQ10?
Your natural CoQ10 levels diminish over time due to poor diet, aging and certain cholesterol-lowering prescription drugs. Because CoQ10 is essential for:
- Heart health: CoQ10 fuels your heart's energy production.
- Energy support: As you age, your body produces energy less efficiently and needs CoQ10 to help.
- Brain function: CoQ10 ensures sharp brain function as you age.
Because it provides extra health benefits, too. Also proven to improve circulation, support skin and periodontal health and promote healthy aging!
Why take our CoQ10?
Cardiologists recommend CoQ10. Supplemental CoQ10 can help restore the natural CoQ10 depleted by cholesterol lowering medications and is proven safe to take alongside your prescription cholesterol-lowering medication! It provides your heart with the antioxidant power it needs for optimal function.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.