Enzymatic Therapy GS-500 and Chondroitin dietary supplement is the first product to combine Enzymatic Therapy's popular GS-500 glucosamine sulfate with low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate. The result is a highly absorbable formula offering ultimate support for joints and cartilage.
Enzymatic Therapy's chondroitin sulfate has an average molecular weight less than 16,000 daltons - less than half the molecular weight of most chondroitin products. This results in improved absorption.
Why supplement with glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate?
They are well-researched ingredients for joint support. Glucosamine sulfate is a building block for cartilage and also helps to make the cushioning fluid between joints. It's a must for maintaining healthy joints. Combining glucosamine sulfate with low molecular weight, marine-source chondroitin results in a highly absorbable formula offering ultimate support for joints and cartilage.
Why use GS-500 and Chondroitin?
It is a better absorbed formula. GS-500 and Chondroitin is the first product to combine Enzymatic Therapy s popular GS-500 glucosamine sulfate with low molecular weight, marine-source chondroitin sulfate. The result is a highly absorbable formula offering ultimate support for joints and cartilage.
Better chondroitin: Our chondroitin sulfate has an average molecular weight less than 16,000 daltons less than half the molecular weight of most chondroitin products. This results in improved absorption.
How effective is the combination of glucosamine and chondroitin found in GS-500 and Chondroitin?
Research indicates that a combination of glucosamine & chondroitin may produce a synergistic effect in supporting healthy joint function. This stimulating effect is greater than that when glucosamine or chondroitin is used alone.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.