Hair & Skin Nutrition
The body uses a variety of nutrients to maintain radiant skin and vibrant hair. Enzymatic Therapy Hair & Skin Nutrition formula provides a balanced combination of vitamins, minerals, and other natural factors to nutritionally support the body systems involved in maintaining healthy skin and hair.Key Features
- Vitamin A and zinc for normal skin texture, integrity, and moisture.
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) help keep skin and scalp healthy.
- Also includes nutrients that support proper liver function.
- Nutritionally support the body systems involved in maintaining healthy skin and hair.
Why support hair and skin with supplements?
The body uses a variety of nutrients to maintain radiant skin and vibrant hair. Our diets don t always include the nutrients our hair and skin require. Vitamin A and zinc, for example, must be included in the diet for normal skin texture, integrity, and moisture. And, in a related role, essential fatty acids (EFAs) help maintain the body oils that keep the skin and scalp in good condition.
Why use Hair & Skin Nutrition?
It combines powerful ingredients to support healthy skin and hair every day. Hair and Skin Nutrition contains a variety of nutrients needed for healthy hair and skin, including vitamin A and zinc to help skin texture, integrity and moisture; essential fatty acids to support body oils that keep the skin and scalp in good condition; and lecithin, nature's fat emulsifier, to help keep skin flexible and young-looking.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Your Price: $8.87