Enzymatic Therapy Healthy Cells Prostate with Calcium D-Glucarate supports powerful immune defense and promotes the body's detoxification process. For optimum cellular support, use in combination with patented Cell Forte with IP-6 & Inositol.
Why support natural critical immunity with a supplement?
The right ingredients can help you boost your body's natural defenses. Your body's critical immune system needs to run smoothly for your optimal health. Adding traditional and tested ingredients to your regimen can help support the most crucial component of your health - at a cellular level.
Why take Healthy Cells Prostate?
It includes ingredients you need for critical cellular support. This formula contains clinically studied vitamins, minerals and herbs to help develop and maintain prostate cells. Together, they act as a healthy cell "bodyguard" to support powerful immune defense, and help promote the body's ability to detoxify.
- Calcium D-glucarate is a healthy cell "bodyguard" that supports powerful immune defense and promotes the body's detoxification process.
- Selenium protects DNA and other cellular components from free radical damage.
- Green tea extract support healthy cell development.
- Lycopene, also included in this formula, is strongly associated with prostate support.
You can use this with other supplements for even stronger support. Healthy Cells Prostate can be used alone or in combination with Cell Forte with IP-6 and Inositol for optimum cellular health and support.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.