Enzymatic Therapy OsteoPrime is formulated with Doctors Alan Gaby and Jonathon Wright, experts on bone health. OsteoPrime is an exclusive blend of 15 essential vitamins and minerals scientifically proven to impact bone health. OsteoPrime provides a balanced combination of important nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones and is targeted to work especially well for women during menopause and post-menopausal years.
- Designed in cooperation with Alan Gaby, MD, and Jonathon Wright, MD, experts on bone health
- Combination of 23 bone-supportive ingredients, including five types of calcium and the 15 best studied vitamins and minerals for bone health
- Unique trace minerals not found in other bone health products
- Available in both capsules and tablets
Why use calcium and mineral formulas?
Calcium and other minerals are primary building blocks for bones. Bone is living tissue and needs calcium and other important nutrients to support healthy bones and teeth, and support healthy bone density. Since proper calcium intake can't always be met through diet alone, a strong supplement can make a huge difference.
Why use OsteoPrime?
It's designed for complete bone health. OsteoPrime bone formula delivers balanced nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones; including 5 forms of calcium for strong bones and teeth; magnesium to help form new calcium crystals; and zinc, vitamin C, and boron to help form the connective structures of the bone.
OsteoPrime uses clinically proven ingredients:
This combination uses ingredients proven to support healthy bones and increase bone density.
OsteoPrime is formulated by Jonathan Wright, M.D., and Alan Gaby, M.D.:
Dr. Wright is medical director of the Tahoma Clinic and a regular contributor to Prevention and Let's Live magazines, and Dr. Gaby is President of the American Holistic Medical Association & Medical Editor of The Townsend Letter for Doctors. Their combined expertise created OsteoPrime bone formula.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Your Price: $17.99