Enzymatic Therapy Peppermint Plus soothes the intestine with antispasmodic effects. Enteric-coated softgels resist digestion in the stomach, and allow the formula to move to the intestines, where it's released for optimum benefit.
Peppermint Plus includes oil extracts of peppermint, rosemary, and thyme. Peppermint soothes stomach discomforts by smoothing the intestinal muscle. Rosemary stimulates appetite and improves gastric tone, allowing food to be more easily digested. Thyme comforts the stomach and helps relieve gas.
Why is mint so highly regarded for digestive support?
It is naturally soothing. Mint has natural properties that seem to soothe digestion, and for centuries, it s been recognized as a perfect complement to a meal.
Why take Peppermint Plus?
It provides fast-acting relief. The three ingredients in Peppermint Plus go to work right away: Peppermint soothes the intestinal muscle, and the Plus ingredients, rosemary and thyme, provide additional benefits. Rosemary stimulates appetite and improves gastric tone, allowing food to be more easily digested, and thyme comforts the stomach and relieves gas.
It s enteric-coated for better relief. Research shows that enteric coatings are best for some supplements. While many vitamins and minerals remain unaffected by stomach acid, other nutrients, such as the essential oils of peppermint, rosemary, and thyme, must be released in the intestines for adequate absorption and effect.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.