Enzymatic Therapy Petadolex Pro-Active is neurologist recommended and contains pure butterbur extract to support healthy blood vessel tone in the head, as well as normal blood flow in the brain. The exclusive, patented processing (U.S. Patent #6,551,626) used to create Petadolex Pro-Active removes toxins naturally present in butterbur, making it the ONLY safe form available.
For soothing comfort that improves with continued use, trust Petadolex Pro-Active for your entire family-it's clinically studied to be well tolerated, produces no significant adverse effects and is effective in both adults and children!
Why is butterbur a recommended herb?
The right butterbur extract naturally supports blood vessels in the brain. Petasin, a key compound of butterbur, supports a natural anti-inflammatory response. Of course, not just any butterbur extract will do. It is truly essential that you take a standardized butterbur extract that states clearly that it is free from harmful levels of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
Why use Petadolex Pro-Active?
It's neurologist recommended for everyday support. Neurologist recommended Petadolex Pro-Active contains the patented extract of butterbur shown in clinical trials to support healthy blood vessel tone in the brain, as well as normal blood flow in the brain.
It is clinically-proven for long-term benefits. Results from a 3-month clinical study show Petadolex Pro-Active can reduce occurrences by as much as 62% following 2 months of continuous use.
It's safe. Petadolex Pro-Active contains a patented, standardized, and clinically studied extract of butterbur (Petasites hybridus). Its unique extraction method (for which the patent was granted) guarantees that it is free from harmful levels of potentially dangerous compounds known as pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs).
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.