Enzymatic Therapy Prostate Advantage was designed to provide comprehensive nutritional support for the prostate gland. The formula combines three clinically studied, concentrated plant extracts of saw palmetto berry, pumpkin seed oil, and pygeum bark long used to enhance prostate and bladder function.
- Contains the standardized oil extracts recommended by researchers and scientists for demonstrated effectiveness
- Meets and exceeds the safety and efficacy standards set forth by the German Commission E, the worldwide recognized authority for effective herbal remedies!
- Includes a supercritical extract of saw palmetto berry; retains the full biological strength and activity of the plant extracts' key compounds and prevents the chemical alterations often caused by other extraction methods
- Includes pentacyclic triterpenes, sterolic triterpenes, fatty acids, esters of ferulic acid, and beta-sitosterol from pumpkin seed oil and pygeum bark to support urinary passage health
Clinically studied saw palmetto.
- Best studied ingredient for natural prostate support.
- Many clinical studies on saw palmetto showing benefits for prostate health.
Supports healthy testosterone balance. Pumpkin blocks the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) the less desirable form of the hormone.
- Pygeum blocks testosterone precursors to support healthy testosterone levels.
Additional prostate and urinary tract support.
Pygeum supports the body s natural anti-inflammatory response in prostate cells.
Why use this product?
Chances are, you are interested in maintaining prostate health. Recommending this exclusive combination of ingredients can help provide peace of mind and body.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.