Enzymatic Therapy Pure Rip with DIM contains DIM (diindolylmethane), a naturally occurring phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables. The DIM in Pure Rip with DIM is formulated with a patented technology enhancing its absorption and bioavailability. The role of DIM in the human body is to support healthy estrogen metabolism and hormonal balance. While most frequently associated with female reproductive health, estrogen also has reproductive functions in men. If estrogen is not metabolized in balance with other male hormones, increased estrogen levels may result.
In weight training and bodybuilding programs, use of Pure Pure Rip with DIM may result in improved outcomes. Pure Rip with DIM promotes the metabolism of estrogen, which in turn increases levels of testosterone, the primary male reproductive hormone. High levels of testosterone and low levels of estrogen in men have been linked to lean body mass, an efficient fat-burning metabolism, and decreased abdominal obesity. Pure Rip with DIM creates a healthy hormonal balance for successful weight training and bodybuilding programs.
Why use a supplement to support lean body mass and weight training?
Because it can provide a safe alternative. With ingredients that balance testosterone naturally, you can maintain healthy fat metabolism and highlight muscle definition by building lean muscle mass without worry.
Why use Pure Rip with DIM?
It boosts the body's response to weight training. Maintaining the right balance of testosterone can maximize your body's response to weight training. Because of the hormone balancing benefits of Pure Rip with DIM, you'll get more out of your strength training and bodybuilding programs - more support for increased lean muscle and improved physical conditioning.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.