Enzymatic Therapy Ultimate Iron features liquid liver fractions, a rich source of heme iron. Heme iron is the most easily absorbed form of iron, and doesn't cause side effects such as nausea. Ultimate Iron also includes other synergistic factors known to increase absorption and promote healthy red blood cells.
- Ultimate Iron provides highly absorbable iron with liquid liver fractions
- Heme iron is up to 33% more absorbable in the body than non-heme iron. In fact, non-heme forms can have as low as 2% absorbability
- Ultimate Iron contains the same benefits of heme iron found in liver, with substantially less cholesterol
- Significantly reduced gastric side effects compared to non-heme iron supplements
Why take an iron supplement?
Because active women lose iron fast. Not only do women of childbearing age lose iron each month, an active, athletic lifestyle burns through the body's stores of iron even more quickly. An iron supplement, especially readily absorbed heme iron, can help boost energy and red blood cell levels, too.
Why use Ultimate Iron?
It helps support stamina and energy. Ultimate Iron replenishes iron for vital energy and stamina. Its synergistic blend helps promote healthy red blood cells. It features liquid liver fractions, a rich source of heme iron. Heme iron is the most easily absorbable form of iron - up to 33% more absorbable than non-heme iron.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover What Better Feels Like one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.