When it comes to bone health there are several nutrients that help build and maintain strong, healthy bones. For many years, most individuals relied solely on calcium as a way to support bone growth and protect their bones against the ravages of aging. More recent studies show several nutrients are essential for helping to build and maintain strong, healthy bone structure throughout life. Nutrients such as vitamins D and K along with minerals like magnesium, and boron have been shown to play a major role in bone health. After a thorough review of the scientific literature, we have developed Bone Support. This formula is a scientifically advanced, synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals and other cofactors, which together, help support the ongoing processes of building, remodeling and maintaining healthy bone structure. When taken on a daily basis, the nutrients in Bone Support can help support the many complex biochemical and physiological processes that are essential to maintaining optimal bone health.*
- Comprehensive, synergistic combination of essential nutrients designed to support the formation and maintenance of healthy bone structure.*
- Provides 1,000 mg of combined calcium citrate, hydroxyapatite, and fructoborate.
- Offers a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium, and includes magnesium as the better absorbed citrate form.
- Contains 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, a critical nutrient for bone health deficient in about 50% of Americans.
- Vitamin K2 as the highly bioavailable and well utilized menaquinone-7 form; derived from fermented soy.
- Patented ingredients L-OptiZinc® and FruiteX B®.
- Vitamin C, copper, manganese, potassium, silicon and betaine HCL provided for their synergistic effects.
- The combination of calcium citrate, hydroxyapatite and fructoborate provides well absorbed and highly bioavailable sources of calcium. Extensive research demonstrates the role of calcium in supporting bone health and reducing the risk for bone-related disorders.*
- Vitamin D helps promote intestinal calcium and phosphorus absorption and helps reduce urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for helping to maintain normal, healthy calcium levels and support overall bone health. Vitamin D also helps maintain a balanced activity between osteoblasts (bone building cells) and osteoclasts (bone dissolving cells), critical for the continuous remodeling of bone structure.*
- Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 the most bioavailable, bioactive form of vitamin K. Vitamin K2 helps activate osteocalcin, a calcium-binding protein required for building strong, healthy bone tissue.*
- Magnesium is a major component of bone tissue and is also required for the secretion of parathyroid hormone (PTH) which stimulates the body to produce the active form of vitamin D, which along with PTH helps reduce urinary calcium losses.*
- FruiteX B®, a patented calcium-boron complex known as calcium fructoborate. Studies demonstrate its ability to support mineral metabolism, healthy levels of vitamin D, and both male and female hormone production, all of which are critical to maintaining bone health.*
- L-OptiZinc®, has been demonstrated in studies to be better absorbed and utilized by the body than other forms of zinc. This important trace mineral is essential for vitamin D receptor activity, as well as the activity of enzymes involved in maintaining normal blood pH and bone mineralization.*
- Zinc, copper and manganese serve as cofactors for the production and stability of collagen, the underlying structural component of bone tissue.*
- Silicon helps support collagen production and strength as well as the process of bone mineralization.*
- Betaine HCL helps support mineral absorption, particularly that of calcium.*
Your Price: $5.99